Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord ban
Discord Name: andy.shirey#8689

Discord ID:477935524435197953

Reason For Ban: shitposting, toxicity and harassing staff

Reason for Admins to Unban: nothing, read my edit.

Edit:

Can somebody close this unban request please. I deserve the ban. In fact i will come back to this community in 2 years when i have more control and maturity. I just want to say sorry to anybody I offended with my slurs and disrespect. Looking at it from another way, I did probably offend a lot of people by using homophobic slurs. And disrespecting staff too. You guys don't get enough respect anyway. You guys deal with people flooding your servers with rdming and false KOSing, and they do that because they don't play on dink anyway. I am not mature enough to be in dink's yet. I am too toxic and I shouldn't be acting like i have the mouth of a grown adult. I am sorry about my immaturity, homophobic and racist language, and disrespect towards a pretty great staff. I will ban myself for 2 years (1051920 minutes) by the time I post this edit. Thank you for dealing with my annoyingness, and I am sorry.
Yeah, no. You were being toxic to thunder because he was just doing his job. -1 from me.
(08-13-2020, 12:35 AM)saltychapdaddy Wrote: Yeah, no. You were being toxic to thunder because he was just doing his job. -1 from me.
that wasnt toxicity.
I just want to say you have a whole ban request against you right now, and seem to be disrespectful and you're asking to be unbanned? 
not the right time my dude.
[Image: titan.gif]
(08-13-2020, 12:38 AM)andy.shirey Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 12:35 AM)saltychapdaddy Wrote: Yeah, no. You were being toxic to thunder because he was just doing his job. -1 from me.
that wasnt toxicity.
Oh so saying things like "you should put thunder's job in #shitposting" isn't being toxic? Excuse me, what?
This is your ban request.

I'll note that nobody disagreed with your ban. You were being passive aggressive and didn't listen to the numerous people telling you to stop discussing something in the discord that was meant for the forums. You were only there to complain rather than get something productive done. You deserve your ban.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
-1 you've been causing problems in just about every Dink's related area you've joined. This should honestly just be a community ban since you seem to only want to stir the pot and I don't see you making any improvement.
imma go ahead and -1 this. you've already been banned from the discord AND there's a ban request for you on TTT. clearly there's some issues :/
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(08-13-2020, 12:51 AM)[teal]Kiwi The Fruit Wrote: imma go ahead and -1 this. you've already been banned from the discord AND there's a ban request for you on TTT. clearly there's some issues :/

Also has a perma on murder for the same reason
I dont even understand why you hate me so much. You were telling other staff members, while I was off the server, that you were going to make an abuse report against me. I am not the only one to have muted, gagged or warned you, so why do you hate me so much?