Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord ban
-1 I've already made my point in the murder post, and I feel there has been no change in character. I personally wouldn't want to play a game with someone if they're just going to disrespect others.
Yeah I was the one banned you. You were  shitposting in other channels, being toxic towards other and harassing staff members so i think you need time to think about your actions before coming back -1 for unban
-1 from me. You are clearly here just to troll and make trouble for just about anyone. I honestly think a community ban should be issued since you seem to be trying to cause problems in Dinkleberg servers. You already got banned by Penguin in murder and now you were doing the same stuff in ttt and discord. I honestly think you should stop trolling now and figure out when you have matured and are a little bit older the problems you have caused. It is not pleasant for anyone evolved.
As an outside source who didn't know this was going on and just found out I'll provide what I think. Slurs aren't allowed plain and simple. Using the excuse that you say certain words when you get angry isn't a good excuse to say them in a place that restricts them or just the use of them in general. Seeing how you said you spammed racism in a different community gives us a strong justification that we don't need you here either regardless if you like this community better. At the amount of warnings you've received, you have to realize that what you're doing is wrong but no, you say you have been abused by staff. We all see the wrong in your actions, why can you? -1 on an unban, probably see you in 2 years.
+1 for community ban, its awful how much hatred you have in your heart to call people "Odd Fellow" just because you don't like them, and I don't think you have brought anything positive to this community to warrant anything else but a community ban
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
why make a ban request when you acknowledge the fact that your actions was incorrect and cannot even apologize

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(08-13-2020, 12:44 AM)saltychapdaddy Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 12:38 AM)andy.shirey Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 12:35 AM)saltychapdaddy Wrote: Yeah, no. You were being toxic to thunder because he was just doing his job. -1 from me.
that wasnt toxicity.
Oh so saying things like "you should put thunder's job in #shitposting" isn't being toxic? Excuse me, what?
it was disrespectful and stupid of me to say.

(08-13-2020, 08:30 AM)Abdel Wrote: As an outside source who didn't know this was going on and just found out I'll provide what I think. Slurs aren't allowed plain and simple. Using the excuse that you say certain words when you get angry isn't a good excuse to say them in a place that restricts them or just the use of them in general. Seeing how you said you spammed racism in a different community gives us a strong justification that we don't need you here either regardless if you like this community better. At the amount of warnings you've received, you have to realize that what you're doing is wrong but no, you say you have been abused by staff. We all see the wrong in your actions, why can you? -1 on an unban, probably see you in 2 years.
2 years seems a fair ban.

(08-13-2020, 12:48 AM)dong Wrote: -1 you've been causing problems in just about every Dink's related area you've joined. This should honestly just be a community ban since you seem to only want to stir the pot and I don't see you making any improvement.
how do i make improvement.
(08-13-2020, 11:20 AM)andy.shirey. Wrote: how do i make improvement.
We already had a long talk about this when you got banned from murder. You completely ignored everything I advised about interacting in a positive way with the community and cutting it out with the slurs. Instead you did the opposite and completely ignored it. Why should anyone give you any more advise when you ignore the advise of those who already tried to help you?
If you're being serious about making improvement, what you should do is a lot of self reflection. Try to understand and accept what your flaws as are as a person, and try to improve on them. It's not fun, but it's worth it in the long haul; this isn't even just about dink's at this point, it'd help you in your own personal life also if you were to do this.

More than likely, I feel like you're just a troll who is trying to irritate us by saying things like this, but if you are in fact being serious, take my suggestion. I used to be toxic too, so I'm speaking from experience here.
(08-13-2020, 11:33 AM)saltychapdaddy Wrote: If you're being serious about making improvement, what you should do is a lot of self reflection. Try to understand and accept what your flaws as are as a person, and try to improve on them. It's not fun, but it's worth it in the long haul; this isn't even just about dink's at this point, it'd help you in your own personal life also if you were to do this.

More than likely, I feel like you're just a troll who is trying to irritate us by saying things like this, but if you are in fact being serious, take my suggestion. I used to be toxic too, so I'm speaking from experience here.

He told me he was serious about improving back on August 1st, and here we are.

In all his "seriousness" he's managed to get himself banned from TTT and the discord.