Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The murderous planet's application
Hey Jupiter, weird to see you back.

I do want to start by saying, that you left because you couldn't handle criticism and that you were wrong to involve yourself in something when you already had something good going. By the good going thing, I mean prop hunt staff. You claimed you got bored literally a month after getting staff after alot of us have you the biggest chance and faith that you would strive through the fire. Not only once a certain someone became staff on murder, you didn't hesitate to get involved, and try to apply when you weren't even managing in PH. You probably will take all this as "everyone hates me" trope. We literally are just trying to make it known to you, that you have a long way to go to prove us wrong. Just cause a problem is gone doesn't mean your issues with that problem goes with it. We might not play murder but we know your character. Learn to admit fault, learn to take criticism, and adapt instead of playing a character to deceive us. I ain't gonna vote cause what I've said pretty much described how I feel about this app. Like pingu said, you just came back. Work on your time and work on improving. If you don't want to change cause you don't believe these things and think we hate you, then you won't make it far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The murderous planet's application - by Burb - 08-13-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: The murderous planet's application - by Abdel - 08-14-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: The murderous planet's application - by SNAK - 08-23-2020, 04:31 PM