Unban Request 2 Electric Boogaloo
Ingame Name: Stinky Rodent (formerly known as Purple Hat Dog or El Raton

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190725691/

Who Banned You: DoYouLiftBro

Reason For Ban: Trolling, Slurs, and Mic Spam

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: I have reformed after many months and have missed playing TTT on one of the only consistently good servers. I realized what I was doing was wrong and not funny. I want to show that I've become a better person and learned from my time away from the server and come back a better person

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: Sorry for all the bad things i did before and i promise to be good this time. I just miss making friends and goofin off. I will be a good noodle this time. Id like to also provide a quote 
"The worst thing you can do for someone who is trying to change is hold them to their past". Yes i was a dick in the past but i want to be a better player and a positive impact on the server.
A. That isn't your steam ID

B. I perceive this not sincere, more off as a meme appeal if anything.

C. You were super toxic, this application doesn't even seem as if you reformed. Just shows you haven't changed and you're still your initial self. Saying the slurs a numerous amount of times isn't acceptable, you need to put more effort and actually come off as genuine, not state, "I'll be a good noodle." In addition, I hope by "Goofin off with friends" doesn't register as saying slurs, treating staff like shit, and microphone spamming.

-1 complete removal 

-1 reduction
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(08-14-2020, 12:42 AM)Crown Wrote: A. That isn't your steam ID

C. You were super toxic, this application doesn't even seem as if you reformed. Just shows you haven't changed and you're still your initial self. Saying the slurs a numerous amount of times isn't acceptable, you need to put more effort and actually come off as genuine, not state, "I'll be a good noodle." In addition, I hope by "Goofin off with friends" doesn't register as saying slurs, treating staff like shit, and microphone spamming.

-1 complete removal 

-1 reduction
Im not sure how to find my steam ID. I didn't really mean it as a joke and im sorry you found it that way. I do acknowledge i was an ass and i went through the steps to change. I find it extremely annoying for complete strangers to equate me to have 0 ability for change.
Correct Steam id: STEAM_0:1:115229981
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
(08-14-2020, 12:42 AM)Crown Wrote: A. That isn't your steam ID

-1 complete removal 

-1 reduction
I'm not quite sure how his vocabulary means this is a joke unban request, nor do I see how you think he is incencere here. I've been a victim of my own past so I understand how he feels here but I think you're the one being toxic right now 

+1 for unban, time to prove your words with your actions
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Many months? It’s only been 2 months at the most since you’ve been banned. I honestly I do agree a little bit with crown that this ban appeal does seem like you haven’t changed, but I could be wrong. Right now I’m neutral on this but I honestly am not sure about this.
I'll give you a +1, and here's why:

I miss having you on the server; despite you were kind of being an ass at times, I can't go as far and say you're a terrible person. Just somebody who, similar to me, liked to have fun at other people's expense for a while. I don't really think you'd go out of your way to make a "joke unban request," like it seems to me as if you genuinely didn't know to get your steam id. 2 months can seem like "many months" especially during a time like this, so I'm not going to try and say you're being overdramatic or anything; it  is also plenty of time to self-reflect and do a 180, so I hope you've done that to some extent.

I wish you the best of luck on your unban :)
Just be better and stop trolling. You won't get another chance if you are unbanned. Plus one I guess.
Really no other way to prove it. But you're gonna be on thin ice if your unban comes through.

+1 for unban
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(08-14-2020, 10:42 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Many months? It’s only been 2 months at the most since you’ve been banned. I honestly I do agree a little bit with crown that this ban appeal does seem like you haven’t changed, but I could be wrong. Right now I’m neutral on this but I honestly am not sure about this.
Jesse, I wanna personally apologize to you because I targeted you for no reason other than to amuse myself, I know this means very little coming from me but I truly am sorry bud.