Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Special Rounds
Okay many people already know I hate special rounds but I'm not going to complain about it rather request that instead of admins and up I feel like mods and up should be able to use this command once every map I may not like it but the community likes it and I feel like there aren't always admins available and there is an abundance of mods. Do what you will with this I was just making a suggestion.
God no.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
God no.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
1PS had some dank special rounds
(01-05-2017, 12:28 PM)queef commando Wrote: God no.

I agree with you on the let mods do special rounds. (there would be one every round), but is there some way to make a voting system that requires like a 75% vote. For when Admins are not on, and are the special rounds fixed now?
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-05-2017, 12:40 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: I agree with you on the let mods do special rounds. (there would be one every round), but is there some way to make a voting system that requires like a 75% vote. For when Admins are not on, and are the special rounds fixed now?

Initially there was a vote system, but it lead to people doing it almost every round.

Also, special rounds aren't "fixed," per se. They don't properly reset, which is why Admins are only supposed to do it during Round 6. That way, the map changes and the reload wipes everything.

tl;dr God no.
[Image: giphy.gif]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
wish there a way for the server to vote for the terms of the special round, but that'd be too complicated.
It wouldn't be a problem if we just treat it like we did for map votes when that was a thing. Anyone donor or higher could make it and if it passes just have a mod do it for the last round.