Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is too short.
As many of you know I don't like sharing a lot about my personal life and if you are here to judge then please don't continue reading this post. I am running on 2 hours of sleep with a lot on my mind because I was woken up to a call informing me that sadly one of my family members has passed away. I just want to remind you all that you are worth it, you are loved, you are wanted and everyone makes mistakes in life. I have learned so much about everyone and have made so many friends within this community and I am so thankful and grateful for all of you. To my closest friends out there I just want to thank you for helping me through dark times and for being there for me when I need it. Everyone has battles in life and everyone goes through things, my reasoning for sharing this with everyone is that 1) its a coping mechanism for me 2) I want you to all know my DM's are always open for anyone. Don't be afraid to message me and talk to me about whatever you are struggling with. Small or big we are all in this together. Don't give up, you are strong, you are loved, you are wanted.
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Well said Banana. Sorry for your loss though.
I’m so sorry for your loss. I know you don’t know me, but if you ever need a place to vent then do feel free to message. <3
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
well banana im sorry about whats happend. i hope your okay in some way
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I am sorry, May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. just know that i am also here for you as well. 
sincere
[Image: titan.gif]
I just wanna hug you Banana T.T My dm's are always open if you need someone to talk to, and that goes for all of you. Dont let yourself go through stuff alone cause you dont have to, there are plenty of people here who want to help and can kind of understand all of it.
Banana, 

I'm sorry to hear that you lost someone who is close to you. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers; you're always more than welcome to vent to me in DM's, I just thought I'd let you know. 

Much love,

Salty
Awh Banana.

The loss of a loved one is never an easy pill to swallow. No matter the reason of their passing it's a dark and daunting time. I have so much love for you little one. I'm here if you need to emotionally unwind.
Go away
I'm sorry to hear about your family member, Banana. Just know that you have a community that loves you and if here for you. Healing will take time, but eventually, everything will be okay.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Banana, I am so sorry for your loss... This is going to be really hard, but you have many people who will be there for you every step of the way. I’ll be praying for you and your family