Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Moderator Staff Application for Negan
(08-16-2020, 12:39 AM)Blurgh Wrote: Hey, Negan. I'm gonna go with +0 for now.

From my experience of playing with you, you are a good TMod. You seem to be strict when people are RDMing or doorblocking. You don't hesitate when it comes to the point when a player needs to be banned. From what I've seen you enforce server's rules and punishments fairly so far. You are always ready to help, which is appreciated.

But. Since I first saw you on the server you seemed to ignore some micspammers (i.e. Lord Ling Ling). As I found out recently you also allow voice changers on the server.
Plus, I was frustrated to find out yesterday that you ignored a bunch of guys continuously saying "No girls allowed" and "Kill all the girls" and left shortly after. But I remember that you were having troubles with your PC that day and I hope you just didn't hear them while dealing with stuff.
This isn’t about the staff app itself but I just wanted to point out that voice changers aren’t actually addressed in the murder rules like it is for the other servers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder Moderator Staff Application for Negan - by saltychapdaddy - 08-15-2020, 01:17 PM
RE: Murder Moderator Staff Application for Negan - by leftjupiter18 - 08-16-2020, 12:46 AM