Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College starts today. Yay.
Hey everyone, most of you might not remember me because I'm hardly active here but that wont stop me.
Today I started my first day of college work, and on top of that it's all online. I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this type of thing and how you guys liked/disliked or dealt with it. I'm also open to hear from other people who might be in the same or similar situation. The world is weird right now but I think that we should have a place to talk about it and hopefully come together and know that we're not the only one with these struggles.
My college uses a program called canvas for all of our work and I'm not sure even the teachers know how to use it, as well as my own doubts that I'll learn anything. But, aside from all that I'm still going, and I've worked ahead a bit today to try and get a jump start. It's gonna be a weird year for sure, but I think that I'll get through it. How about you guys?
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
My older brothers been doing online college for about a year now, idk how he does it but he spends most of his time working late at night, mostly cause he's lazy.

From what i hear, he has to devote about a good chunk of the day cramming work and studying.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Canvas is the best
Blackboard is trash, that's what we use. But the best thing for online class is to just get used to waking up early for the meeting times, brew you some coffee and get to work. All my classes are online this year, so another good thing is that the professors will likely always answer their emails if you have any questions since the course is on pc.
Goodluck for the new semester! We had to switch to online mid-semester back in March. It honestly messed up my GPA so that's great. The professors were more responsive than before, and adapted well to the sudden change so that's good! I hope your teachers will be the same.
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Doing online college. Feels weird but at least I can do everything at my own pace.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
(08-17-2020, 06:19 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote: Canvas is the best
I like the calendar feature that automatically charts your work and due dates, but I don't know if I don't understand it or the teachers don't but the only lesson that's up right now is just empty when I click on it.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
good luck with it all milkman!
Good Luck dude I am also starting first year University in September its gonna be a bone chilling blast
Canvas is ass ngl, ton of teachers don't know how to set it up properly and make it 10x harder to find the crap you need to do before the due date
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.