Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College starts today. Yay.
(08-18-2020, 02:11 AM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: Canvas is ass ngl, ton of teachers don't know how to set it up properly and make it 10x harder to find the crap you need to do before the due date
That's been my brief experience so far, I don't think any of the teachers understand it just yet because the only lessons that are up have empty contents
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Canvas is good if your instructor knows how to work it. 

I honestly like going on campus but the online is convenient for traveling.
(08-18-2020, 02:50 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 02:11 AM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: Canvas is ass ngl, ton of teachers don't know how to set it up properly and make it 10x harder to find the crap you need to do before the due date
That's been my brief experience so far, I don't think any of the teachers understand it just yet because the only lessons that are up have empty contents
We began using it in high school and surprisingly teachers in high school knew how to use it so well cause when I went to college it was a nightmare
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
If you are lost or confused ask your teacher all the questions! I teach for a university (and a student getting my masters) and I hate blackboard. If you are lost then ask! I'm encouraging all my teacher friends to use disord this semester bc its sooo much better than blackboard.
My best advise is to get assignments done early. On blackboard especially, all the due dates and times pile up. Getting stuff done early with save you from some of that insanity. Good luck bud! And if you need help, ask!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

online classes ezpz had my best gpa last semester
Senior in college here. Canvas is nice but many teacher's don't use it properly, or use it in different ways. Like 50% of your college academic experience is figuring out how your professors operate their classes and what they expect.
Hope you have a fantastic time!  Cool