Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only Bot that might kill you... FOR NOW?!?! #BotsRising
B0t!! I have to say I wasn't expecting this, so I've taken some time to think about how I wanna respond.

My initial reaction is a 0, mostly because you've only been around for a month so personally I would like you to maybe have some more time under your belt before committing to staff.

That being said, I don't really have any other reservations about you undertaking the Trusted role. You're a very friendly guy and are a lot of fun to play with. You know most of the rules pretty well, I think the only things you are unsure about are things only staff tend to know which I guess isn't an issue.

I think I'm gonna go out on a limb here and give you a +1 here my dude. I think with some good support and training you'd be a fab addition to the team. Biggest thing I wanna emphasise is that if you are not successful this time around, don't get too down about it. I genuinely feel the only thing that might go against you is your time on server, which is obviously an easy fix.

Good luck, and you know where I am if you have any questions! :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The only Bot that might kill you... FOR NOW?!?! #BotsRising - by saltychapdaddy - 08-19-2020, 01:29 PM
RE: The only Bot that might kill you... FOR NOW?!?! #BotsRising - by Agent Barton - 08-19-2020, 03:17 PM