Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only Bot that might kill you... FOR NOW?!?! #BotsRising
Howdy, howdy B0t!
First of all I'd just like to say that you are such a nice guy. Anytime you're on with me it's so much fun even in some stressful moments. I do believe that you are capable of being a great staff member.
You know when to ping for staff and know the rules enough to handle situations where someone may be, either unknowingly or knowingly, breaking the rules and tell them not to.
As Barton noted, the only issue is how long you have been here is a little short. However, after putting some thought about it, I believe you may be ready.
I see no other issues, honestly. The main things I may worry about will come once you're approved as a Trusted and start training but that is yet to be known, haha.

+1 from me and I hope to see you in game. c:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The only Bot that might kill you... FOR NOW?!?! #BotsRising - by saltychapdaddy - 08-19-2020, 01:29 PM
RE: The only Bot that might kill you... FOR NOW?!?! #BotsRising - by Aki (♥ω♥) - 08-20-2020, 02:24 AM