Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Rather
Not sure how far this thread will go, but nevertheless, this is Would You Rather. Don't ask why.
One person posts a 'Would You Rather' question, then the next person answers that question and then posts another one for the next person to answer, and so on.
You can post as many times as you want.
I may as well start...
Would you rather have a rewind button, or a pause button in your life?
Enjoy!
Pause button, gives you a chance to think things through so you don't need to rewind.

Would you rather be great at your job and make lots of money but only ever have mediocre relationships OR do poorly at every job you do but be happy in your relationships?
consider I already do poorly at my job but have a great relationship, i'm going with that one. 

Would you rather be deaf but perfect at reading lips or mute and perfect at sign language?
I would rather be deaf, so i won't have to listen to TTT noobs micspamming.

Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you’re told?
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Honestly I am going to say loose the ability to lie. Believing what others tell you can be much worse especially if they lie. Might loose a friend or two along the way for sure lol

Would you rather wear a wedding dress/tuxedo every single day or wear a bathing suit every single day?
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
I'd probably wear a bathing suit every single day. never have to worry about anything being spilled on you cause it just gets absorbed.

would you rather have fingers for toes or toes for fingers?
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
fingers for toes. become like a money lol

Would you rather live a short life and be rich? or have a long life and be poor?
[Image: titan.gif]
Short life and be rich 100%

Would you rather know everything about the ocean or space?
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
(08-20-2020, 12:13 PM)daisy Wrote: Short life and be rich 100%

Would you rather know everything about the ocean or space?
Space is harder to investigate so know everything about space.

Would you rather only be able to eat junk food for the rest of your life or only be able to eat healthy food?
Junk food all the way.

Would you rather leave your current country of residence and never be able to come back but you can travel anywhere without a passport, or stay where you are and never be able to leave the country but you have amazing wifi