Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Rather
Forced to project what I'm thinking I guess.

Would you rather be debt free and have $10 million OR have a redo at life and start all over again to fix your mistakes and create better memories?
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
(08-21-2020, 12:25 AM)daisy Wrote: Forced to project what I'm thinking I guess.

Would you rather be debt free and have $10 million OR have a redo at life and start all over again to fix your mistakes and create better memories?

Debt free and $10 million easy. The mistakes you make in life are what make you a stronger person. 

Would you rather eat a peanut butter and cheese sandwich or Drink orange juice after brushing your teeth?
(08-20-2020, 11:52 PM)Mana Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 11:50 PM)Titan17 Wrote: I think being able to talk to animals would be cool lol 

Would you Rather give up social media? or eat the same dinner for the rest of your life?
Social media the fuck is that?

Would you rather be forced to project what you're thinking outloud or be forced to greet everyone you meet with a fortnite default dance?
Fortnite default dance all the way! My thoughts are very random especially if they’re going to be out loud ...

If you were reborn in a new life, would you rather be alive in the past or future?
I mean my family eats peanut butter and cheese normally so drink OJ after brushing my teeth

would you rather Never be aloud to leave your house OR Never be able to return to your home once you leave it
(08-21-2020, 03:19 AM)Lexi Wrote: would you rather Never be aloud to leave your house OR Never be able to return to your home once you leave it

Home is where the heart is, guess I'm leaving my heart somewhere 

Would you rather get a call from everyone that has/had a crush on you and answer them honestly why you didn't feel the same, or call all your crushes you've had and explain what you found attractive about them?
Would you rather get a call from everyone that has/had a crush on you and answer them honestly why you didn't feel the same This one because I haven't had a lot of people liking me and still don't LAWL

Would you rather Get shot by a BB gun in the ass or skydive without a parachute
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Probably get shot by a BB gun more likely live lol

Would you rather Work a high-paying job that you hate? or your dream job with only enough money for basic necessities?
[Image: titan.gif]
Work my dream job

would you rather have 35 dogs or 2 snakes 3 guinea pigs and 1 cat
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
probable 2 snakes 3 guinea pigs and 1 cat

Would you rather always hit a red light for the rest of your life? or always get slow internet after the sun goes down?
[Image: titan.gif]
God what an infuriating would you rather but id go with the red light since I am a gamer

Would you rather watch your parents have sex everyday for the rest of your life or jump in once to stop it