Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Rather
(08-21-2020, 05:24 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: God what an infuriating would you rather but id go with the red light since I am a gamer

Would you rather watch your parents have sex everyday for the rest of your life or jump in once to stop it
what do you mean by "jump in to stop it"
(08-21-2020, 06:41 PM)Lexi Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 05:24 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: God what an infuriating would you rather but id go with the red light since I am a gamer

Would you rather watch your parents have sex everyday for the rest of your life or jump in once to stop it
you know exactly what he means
(08-21-2020, 07:20 PM)suck my cock ernie keebler Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 06:41 PM)Lexi Wrote:

you know exactly what he means
......i choose option c
uhhhh anyway!

Would you rather sleep for 20 hours once a week or sleep for 20 minutes every hour?
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
(08-22-2020, 12:28 AM)daisy Wrote: uhhhh anyway!

Would you rather sleep for 20 hours once a week or sleep for 20 minutes every hour?
I'd rather sleep for 20 hours once a week I'd say..

Would you rather have the ability to teleport, or be able to instantly rewind time in order to undo a moment where you said something you regret, and redo the moment? (also applicable for redoing a moment where you didn't say/do something you wish you had)
(08-22-2020, 07:27 AM)Piano1997 Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 12:28 AM)daisy Wrote: uhhhh anyway!

I'd rather sleep for 20 hours once a week I'd say..

Would you rather have the ability to teleport, or be able to instantly rewind time in order to undo a moment where you said something you regret, and redo the moment? (also applicable for redoing a moment where you didn't say/do something you wish you had)

Teleport, would just teleport away from my problems. Could also teleport to my boyfriend and get food way easier and not have to way for delivery.

Would you rather...only be able to have cats for pets or only have dogs for pets?
Would you rather...only be able to have cats for pets or only have dogs for pets?

Dogs. I'm allergic to cats.

Would you rather have an extra finger on each hand or an extra toe on each foot?
(08-22-2020, 09:53 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Would you rather...only be able to have cats for pets or only have dogs for pets?

Would you rather have an extra finger on each hand or an extra toe on each foot?
Why would I want an extra toe? Toes are pretty much useless, and extra finger would help get shit done.

Would you rather view everything as upside down for the rest of your life, or be forced to have an inverted view (aka trying to look up makes you look down, etc.)
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(08-22-2020, 10:11 AM)Mana Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 09:53 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Would you rather...only be able to have cats for pets or only have dogs for pets?

Why would I want an extra toe? Toes are pretty much useless, and extra finger would help get shit done.

Would you rather view everything as upside down for the rest of your life, or be forced to have an inverted view (aka trying to look up makes you look down, etc.)
inverted view seems easier to get used to !

Would you rather Have the ability to go to your past to fix something or go into your future to see what you want and don't want to happen
I rather go back to the past and fix something I fucked up lol

Would you rather Eat a Snake Or Eat a frog

I dont know what they taste like so just want to know who would eat what
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]