Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Music Tastes?
I'm super into synthwave. Carpenter Brut and Wice are my favorite artists from synthwave for sure
(08-13-2020, 04:34 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I'm super into synthwave. Carpenter Brut and Wice are my favorite artists from synthwave for sure
You must know Perturbator as well, right?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-13-2020, 04:57 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:34 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I'm super into synthwave. Carpenter Brut and Wice are my favorite artists from synthwave for sure
You must know Perturbator as well, right?
Yeah dude! Love it
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I usually like listening to old rock or 80's to 50's music yes i may not be old but i like old music. lol
[Image: titan.gif]
Mostly listen to rap, but not apposed to any genre, just depends on the song. Top 40 is undeniably shit though imo.

I listen to artists ranging from chill to hard so it's all over the place.

City Morgue
Denzel Curry
Lil Uzi Vert
Jasiah
Title Fight

Just to name some :)
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
I absolutely love music, and like I wide variety really. My favourite genres though are electronic, country, alternative, experimental, funk and a bit of pop music.

My favourite artist is Owl City. I'm aware that most people only really know him for Fireflies and Good Time ft. Carly Rae Jepsen, but I absolutely love all of this music. I find it so soothing and relaxing to listen to. I compose music myself, and I tend to focus on writing in electronic/ambient styles.

I've also always loved country music. My dad is a massive fan of the genre as well so I grew up listening to it a lot really. I enjoy all sorts of artists, including Luke Bryan, Jake Owen, Shania Twain, Brad Paisley, Dustin Lynch, Lady A, Martina McBride, Thomas Rhett, etc. I love and appreciate the honesty of country music lyrics!

Anything alternative and a bit different than what can be found on the charts I tend to enjoy as well. There's so much music out there with so much creativity and originality that doesn't get the praise it deserves.

And finally, I really enjoy the funk/disco classics of the 70s as well. Earth, Wind & Fire are especially fantastic in my eyes!

So that's all I can think of for now really.

Listening to "The World" by Brad Paisley as I'm writing this thread.

Have a great day people!!
I never left my emo phase so I love alternative rock, pop, and just overall passive aggressive music, but I love almost all music except modern country about giving beer to a horse.
Oh man where do I even start...

Black metal, trash metal, cock rock, glam rock, Goth metal, hard rock, punk, grunge, folk punk, folk metal, lmao the list goes ooonnnnnn.

So basically, Ill just list some of the concerts I've seen and this will tell ya enough

Rob Zombie, Behemothx2, Testament x2, Anthrax, Dark Funeral, Mutank, SepticFlesh, Sepultura, SkeletonWitch, Pallbearer, gosT, Perturbator, Annihilator, Unleash the Archers (yuck hated that show), Alestorm, HATE, Lamb of God, Abbath, Misfits, NOFX, Rancid.

These are just some off the top of my head, I've been to a lot of local metal festivals for Canada and have a lot of friends who are in bands and play a lot around my area, where I live we actually have a pretty sweet local metal scene and usually luck out with getting some "bigger" metal bands to come over and play!
Go away
I personally like Rap music and modern hip hop music! But I do listen to Classical songs and Country songs occasionally but all in all I can vibe with any sort of music genre! Music is music lol