Chubby Lucky P.2
(If this is bad timing due to zubodas ban having a similar ban please pause or lock this thread until it's the right time because it seems that ban was controversial in the community)
Please read the whole thing before voting 
Ingame Name: Chubby Luckyy ( was Krakatoa/Scrapz)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100901404

Who Banned You: Mana 

Reason For Ban: Alt evade

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

This has been a real thought in my mind and it didn't sit right with me and i know your first thought would this guy nah -1 or +0
First off its time for me to admit that i needed the ban and after a month instead of going from a way to convince you guys to unabn i decided to get involved in the community as much as i could
seeing how everyone saw things who got along what you guys saw as fair and saw as wrong I took my time to educate myself on other Points of view  and what is hurtful and what is not how everyone has a different opinion on everything. How easily something can be wrong the same way something can be right . I would like to have 3 separate links talking to Slater/Jesse
The TTT staff admins and mods and the ttt community (I ask that you read the link your meant but there's not a problem if you do )
I want to prove that i can play on the server with no problems Dinkleberg's i've remember playing on since i was like 13 a lot of the people who played on it at that time are gone now they don't play anymore and I want to play while everyone who is part of the community now is still here this server has the best map rotation i've played on 
and probably the most memorable staff and community i've ever played with 
Jesse: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srccln
Staff: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srccmq
Community: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srccn1

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Harassment / messing with a player (10 day ban)

Other: Right here i would like to admit to things that are such that i feel like would be bring up in this thread

1. I asked an admin for help  not to like help me but i asked for what admins are looking for and what I can actually do to get unbanned
2. Why'd i delete the thread i was getting -1s and i thought it was better to just delete it instead of waiting to get denied it was wrong of me and i apologize for making it sound mad sus
The thing about the talk we had.. you weren't asking your little brother what was wrong, you were telling him what to say. Which was an immediate red flag, but throughout the rest of the conversation you were still telling him what to say whenever he got quiet.
(08-21-2020, 05:40 PM)dong Wrote: The thing about the talk we had.. you weren't asking your little brother what was wrong, you were telling him what to say. Which was an immediate red flag, but throughout the rest of the conversation you were still telling him what to say whenever he got quiet.
Well I Won't lie to you Yes I did he didn't know what to say i did ask him what was wrong and i realized i put him in bad situation which i will own up to say yes i did tell him what to say also for my selfish reasons but in truth he really didn't know what to say also . So dong you are right and I won't deny it at all Even if things don't look good i really care more about admitting what i did wrong and fixing them I apologize if its a problem which will result in a -1 but i am here to take it if that's the case ( Clarification : i AM saying i did tell him what to say) if there's anything else that's not sitting right i will answer with the truth ( also i know things are already getting sketchy but what i told him to say as I remember weren't lies as far as i do remember which the convo is also vague for me to remember i am sorry if that's a inconvenience)
Bump, would like community input
Ok. Here is my input. I don’t think you are serious. I think that you will just end up doing the same stuff again. That is just what I think but I don’t know what others think at the moment.
(08-27-2020, 07:39 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Ok. Here is my input. I don’t think you are serious. I think that you will just end up doing the same stuff again. That is just what I think but I don’t know what others think at the moment.
i know there isnt a lot going for me but what its worth i would like to invite you to play ttt with me on a server ive been playing i dont even know if this is allowed but if you would actually like to find out i want to play with you there is no problem if you dont
You disrespected our community members, got banned, and then alt evaded and did it again.

-1 unban/reduction
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(08-27-2020, 08:39 PM)squid Wrote: You disrespected our community members, got banned, and then alt evaded and did it again.

-1 unban/reduction
umm there was no  second time that was considered evading.... ive just been playing gfl

(08-27-2020, 08:39 PM)squid Wrote: You disrespected our community members, got banned, and then alt evaded and did it again.

-1 unban/reduction
you know what i think i might of read that wrong what do you mean "and did it again"
(08-27-2020, 08:45 PM)ChubbyLucky Wrote:

-1 unban/reduction
umm there was no  second time that was considered evading.... ive just been playing gfl

-1 unban/reduction
you know what i think i might of read that wrong what do you mean "and did it again"
Was referring to your "brother"
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(08-27-2020, 08:51 PM)squid Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 08:45 PM)ChubbyLucky Wrote:

-1 unban/reduction

-1 unban/reduction
Was referring to your "brother"
ohhhh i thought u meant a different occasion well if that's your vote i understand apologies go out to you and also for questioning what you said maybe one day things change but for now thank you for your time