Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtranormal's Report
Offender's Name: ABCmouse

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100567630

Potential Witnesses: Adam, Lord Kuj, Chauncy

Reason to Ban: Aimbot, AutoBhop (the illegal kind)

Proof: Mediafire Demo

Other: Aimbot at the end of demo. Autobhop probably can't be seen.
Just asking, could you put the actual proof in the report instead of a link to a download of ABCMouse?
It's too easy to upload to YouTube, please do so. 

I personally don't download random files no matter the title.
(08-22-2020, 02:11 AM)The Triangle Wrote: It's too easy to upload to YouTube, please do so. 

I personally don't download random files no matter the title.
Well sorry then. Guess he'll run free.
Or, upload it to youtube and put the link to the video in the request instead so he doesn't "run free".
(08-22-2020, 02:40 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Or, upload it to youtube and put the link to the video in the request instead so he doesn't "run free".
To record, edit, render, and upload a video only to take it down later is not worth my own time. I was offering to help by shooting a 5MB demo file. I typically play CS servers that usually request demos over normal mp4 or others. Quick and easy reporting. If you are worried about a virus, use a scanner. Still worried? Don't worry about the report then. I'm sure other people would be open to doing all that YT uploading stuff.

Good day.
(08-22-2020, 03:00 AM)Xtranormal Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 02:40 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Or, upload it to youtube and put the link to the video in the request instead so he doesn't "run free".
To record, edit, render, and upload a video only to take it down later is not worth my own time. I was offering to help by shooting a 5MB demo file. I typically play CS servers that usually request demos over normal mp4 or others. Quick and easy reporting. If you are worried about a virus, use a scanner. Still worried? Don't worry about the report then. I'm sure other people would be open to doing all that YT uploading stuff.

Good day.
If you don't want to go through the steps you outlined for YT (not that they are needed sometimes), I would recommend getting Bandicam.  It's free, easy to use, and if you don't get premium, it can record up to 10 minutes of video.  95% of the time, that is enough to prove that someone is hacking.  I know it's easier for you to record a demo file because you play CS servers, most of the staff on Dinks servers use Bandicam or Imgr.
I would like to go forth with a ban, but i can't do that without a video, which I can't watch because it wants me to download an app for it.
now instead you could just save all us the trouble and upload the video there as stated, its not that hard/long of a process.
[Image: titan.gif]
You can upload it to streamable pretty much instantly and don't have to worry about taking it down later.

https://streamable.com
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(08-22-2020, 03:00 AM)Xtranormal Wrote:

Good day.
It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to record, trim, and upload a video. At most, it's five minutes out of your day.