Bloopers' Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Bloopers

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83812714

Who Banned You: Jamison Junkenstein

Reason For Ban: "ghosting"

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I made an appeal almost a year ago which got denied for ban evasion. I was told to make an appeal a month later, but here I am 9 months later. I'd like to be unbanned to play with some friends that have recently gotten back into TTT and have been enjoying this server.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Previously stated above.

Other: --
Hi, I took a look at your old ban appeal and I want to ask, will you try or promise not to cause any trouble if you do get unbanned? If so then I’ll one plus this.
Gonna go ahead and bring up that you've been getting into a lot of trouble over at GFL and are attacking people in dms, so why should we allow you back here?
(08-22-2020, 08:21 PM)dong Wrote: Gonna go ahead and bring up that you've been getting into a lot of trouble over at GFL and are attacking people in dms, so why should we allow you back here?
I don't plan on being a regular on this server. I want to have fun with my friends as stated above. I don't know what you mean by "attacking people in DM's", but if you'd like to provide proof with such a bold claim, I'd be more than happy to address it accordingly.

(08-22-2020, 06:17 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Hi, I took a look at your old ban appeal and I want to ask, will you try or promise not to cause any trouble if you do get unbanned? If so then I’ll one plus this.
Yes, of course I don't plan on getting into any trouble. I just want to play.
Not my place to out them, if they want to come forward with that then alright, but you still didn't answer why you cause problems on GFL then expect to be un banned here.
You were ban from gfl for be toxic for a day and are constantly toxic in game so you got perma gagged in server. i dont think you should be allowed back :)
(08-23-2020, 12:18 AM)ItzParzvial Wrote: Imagine deleting dm's to cover your ass also, you were ban from gfl for be toxic for a day and are constantly toxic in game so i dont think you should be allowed back :)
I'm not sure why you're making blind statements without any proof. This is an appeal, not a witch hunt. I'm confused.

(08-23-2020, 12:17 AM)dong Wrote: Not my place to out them, if they want to come forward with that then alright, but you still didn't answer why you cause problems on GFL then expect to be un banned here.
If it's not your place to out them, then why are you bringing it up in the first place? I'd prefer to have you provide proof with your statements so people aren't blindsided by your claims. GFL is a different community that has nothing to do with my behavior here. The way I acted was incited by certain members of that community. Unless you have further proof, I'd appreciate you not continuing to diminish my reputation without anything to back it up on.
I corrected my self, sense cant prove you deleted messages
https://gyazo.com/74400ec9431acb31bc68e789b4390777

You were banned recently for toxicity and telling people to kill themselves. My claims are valid considering I'm in a leadership role and I have to make sure people like that aren't on my server attacking randoms. Apparently there's more regarding you in their Discord, so I'll bring that forward whenever it is sent to me.

If you act that way on another server I find it pretty reasonable to assume you'll do the same here considering your track record on here isn't great either.
(08-23-2020, 12:26 AM)dong Wrote: https://gyazo.com/74400ec9431acb31bc68e789b4390777

You were banned recently for toxicity and telling people to kill themselves. My claims are valid considering I'm in a leadership role and I have to make sure people like that aren't on my server attacking randoms. Apparently there's more regarding you in their Discord, so I'll bring that forward whenever it is sent to me.

If you act that way on another server I find it pretty reasonable to assume you'll do the same here considering your track record on here isn't great either.
You see the part that says "Unbanned"? Yeah, that means I was unbanned because the ban was invalid. It happened through Discord and it was a response of mine through constant harassment from an individual on the server. It wasn't "people" and I don't attack randoms. I don't understand why a happening on a different community has anything to do with my possible behavior here. Most of my bans are from biased decisions and power-hungry staff members on GFL. I don't find it wise to take what you see out of context and use that as a legitimate source.