Hasty ban for TonT rdm and leave
Ingame Name: CopyrightClaim

SteamID: 76561199014606422

Who Banned You: Mana

Reason For Ban: t-on-t + leave

Length of Ban: 1 week

Reason for Admins to Unban: Accidentally killed another T with a Jihad, but then I had to take an important phone call and didn't have time to return to answer any reports. This was pretty hasty.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 1 long one for toxicity and mass, and 1 oopsie daisy for teaming.

Other:

Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
you could've pmed staff or said something in discord. Mana waited a round or two and you did not come back.
(08-22-2020, 10:00 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: you could've pmed staff or said something in discord. Mana waited a round or two and you did not come back.

i was told to just make an unban req. Also the call lasted like a whole hour or some. I can screenshot the time if you want?
(08-22-2020, 10:02 PM)CopyrightClaim Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 10:00 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: you could've pmed staff or said something in discord. Mana waited a round or two and you did not come back.

i was told to just make an unban req. Also the call lasted like a whole hour or some. I can screenshot the time if you want?
I'd just say in the future try to let staff know. I usually let people leave with slays if they let me know they are leaving and will serve them later.
It really was just a matter of you leaving immediately after killing kaptainles (i think it was him, but someone informed me via admin chat) he informed me, and I waited until after the map changed for a ban

I'd rather you just take the two slays aswell but ill have to wait for an admins go ahead before theres an unban
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(08-22-2020, 10:14 PM)Mana Wrote: It really was just a matter of you leaving immediately after killing kaptainles (i think it was him, but someone informed me via admin chat) he informed me, and I waited until after the map changed for a ban

I'd rather you just take the two slays aswell but ill have to wait for an admins go ahead before theres an unban

Ill take the slays, thats fine

(08-22-2020, 10:14 PM)Mana Wrote: It really was just a matter of you leaving immediately after killing kaptainles (i think it was him, but someone informed me via admin chat) he informed me, and I waited until after the map changed for a ban

Why did you respond to mana 4 times
(08-23-2020, 12:46 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Why did you respond to mana 4 times

lmao whoopsie daisies

(08-23-2020, 12:46 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Why did you respond to mana 4 times

lmao whoopsie daisies
You responded twice to me lol I can see you are editing your post lol
(08-23-2020, 01:20 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: You responded twice to me lol I can see you are editing your post lol

Im not, I think it’s glitched or some