Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blatant Racism and abuse of power
Prince nicki and his dumbass fucking friend midnight teamed up to abuse power. Midnight called me a n*****, a fucking n***** and I shouldn't have to explain to you as black male on why that pisses me the fuck off. And the second I said "Midnight called me a n***** on vc" through vc I automatically get fucking gagged. Fucking dumbass racist pieces of shit and prince nicki is on the fucking staff. Ridiculous.
Follow the correct format found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138

Do you have any proof to back these claims such as screenshots, recording, etc? Also moving this to abuse section.
(08-25-2020, 02:29 PM)dong Wrote: Follow the correct format found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138

Do you have any proof to back these claims such as screenshots, recording, etc? Also moving this to abuse section.
No I don't have any damn ss or recordings since I'm not trying to find racism. I'm just tryna play and these motherfuckers have to ruin it and because I'm "Just a guest" means I have no fucking rights. I'm tired of this bullshit opression.
Unfortunately without any proof nothing can be done. People usually gather evidence after something starts to happen. Was anyone on who could back you up? Maybe they have evidence. Also please fill out the correct format I gave you the link.
(08-25-2020, 02:38 PM)dong Wrote: Unfortunately without any proof nothing can be done. People usually gather evidence after something starts to happen. Was anyone on who could back you up? Maybe they have evidence. Also please fill out the correct format I gave you the link.
Potential Witness: Yellow
Witness: Steamid: Don't fucking know
I am pretty sure midnight didn’t say that since I was there and didn’t hear him say that all. Again I could be wrong but unfortunately I wasn’t recording at the time either. So don’t know where to go from here then.
(08-25-2020, 03:10 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I am pretty sure midnight didn’t say that since I was there and didn’t hear him say that all. Again I could be wrong but unfortunately I wasn’t recording at the time either. So don’t know where to go from here then.
Midnight was dead and so was I, you were still alive during that time.
We need proof broski, I was online with you two and I don't recall either of you saying anything racist.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
You act like multiple mods/ test mods weren't on the server that can back me up as well as multiple donors and regulars. You RDM'd Me and died so you fabricated a lie saying i called you a racial slur. No one on the server backs you on this.
Dumb thread,  I was there and I only heard you spouting off about how he said it, but SOMEHOW I didn't hear him say it (weird right?)
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink