Unban Request
Ingame Name: Bigpappadilf

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53985926

Who Banned You: Mana (behalf of Jessetheundeadsomething)

Reason For Ban: 
Rdm and trolling

Length of Ban: 
perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: There wasn't any admins on for lengthy amounts of time and Jesse never reported any of the rdm going on besides the few he reported of me. Several of these were due to innocents running around with knives (twice this happened) Keith was the individual I had accidentally RDM first...I attempted to explain why and he and jesse just talked shit instead of listening. Theur also had a knife and I believed him to be a T. I was also rdmed quite the bit yesterday but not sure if my reports made it due to no admins?

I did kill quaxi. This is true.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
I was banned once 3-5 years ago I believe 

Other: 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12332

Ban for reference
Also i got no opinion, I only did the ban. so +0

Will note that your name popped up more prominently than the other dude who was apart of that ban req.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You were also being very disrespectful yesterday. You called someone a n word with the hard er if I recalled correctly. You were also bothering another user and after I asked you to stop you got very angry. You were clearly rdming on purpose not to mention targeting Keith as well as shown in the logs I took screenshots of. I do not appreciate that kind of targeting at all. You shouldn’t messed with a user like that even if you don’t like the person. I also looked at your old unban request and it seemed you got banned for being disrespectful before too. You kept rdming due to the fact there was no staff on and I would like to make it clear that you can not report anyone when there is no staff on. Hence why ban requests exists if someone does enough of it. 1- for any kind of unban
Jesse, the argument between keith and I was due to me mistaking him as a T due to his knife. There wasn't any targeting.
All you did was collect any incidents of me doing the slightest damage and claimed it as trolling or mass rdm.
Most people typically mass rdm in one round not over the course of a gaming session. I admit... im not fond of you and you haven't been fond of me either.
(08-25-2020, 05:58 PM)BigPappaDilf Wrote: Jesse, the argument between keith and I was due to me mistaking him as a T due to his knife. There wasn't any targeting.
All you did was collect anything that was me doing the slightest damage or mistake and trying to claim it as trolling and mass rdm.
Most people typically mass rdm in one round not over the course of a gaming session. I admit you and I dislike each other but I do believe this is more because we dislike each other than anything else.
Pappa you were being very disrespectful to other players. You kept targeting Keith from the looks of things. Not to mention you were acting like very trollish. I’m sorry but I’m pretty sure the server doesn’t need any more trolls or disrespectful players who target people now. You also got banned for constant rdm not mass.
(08-25-2020, 06:01 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 05:58 PM)BigPappaDilf Wrote: Jesse, the argument between keith and I was due to me mistaking him as a T due to his knife. There wasn't any targeting.
All you did was collect anything that was me doing the slightest damage or mistake and trying to claim it as trolling and mass rdm.
Most people typically mass rdm in one round not over the course of a gaming session. I admit you and I dislike each other but I do believe this is more because we dislike each other than anything else.
Pappa you were being very disrespectful to other players. You kept targeting Keith form the looks of things. Not to mention you were acting like very trollish. I’m sorry but I’m pretty sure the server doesn’t need any more trolls or disrespectful players who target people now.
That's the thing I could claim you're targeting me. Keith and I argued for 10 mins...Please, you're blowing the Keith and I argument up larger than it was. We argued this isn't trolling or targeting. In fact keith and I talked quite a bit after.
(08-25-2020, 06:05 PM)BigPappaDilf Wrote:
Pappa you were being very disrespectful to other players. You kept targeting Keith form the looks of things. Not to mention you were acting like very trollish. I’m sorry but I’m pretty sure the server doesn’t need any more trolls or disrespectful players who target people now.
That's the thing I could claim you're targeting me. Keith and I argued for 10 mins...Please, you're blowing the Keith and I argument up larger than it was. We argued this isn't trolling or targeting. In fact keith and I talked quite a bit after.
You done the same stuff before.... Why are you playing the victim card when you probably know what you done was wrong. While you may have talked with Keith afterwards you still targeted him to begin with. Did I mention the fact you were being disrespectful to other players besides Keith and I’m pretty sure that they were bothered by your behavior.
(08-25-2020, 06:11 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 06:05 PM)BigPappaDilf Wrote:
You done the same stuff before.... Why are you playing the victim card when you probably know what you done was wrong. While you may have talked with Keith afterwards you still targeted him to begin with. Did I mention the fact you were being disrespectful to other players besides Keith and I’m pretty sure that they were bothered by your behavior.

Jesse, you have to use specifics. I'd say yesterday was an insane day tons of rdm, prop killing, and prop minge was done by a lot of individuals. We all say shut-up and stupid crap to each other...so not sure who specifically I offended, but you seem to know but haven't said who.
toxic troll -1 jesse needs to remain banned, no reduction
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
(08-25-2020, 06:31 PM)grasse Wrote: toxic troll -1 jesse needs to remain banned, no reduction
I'm not jesse...you fool.