Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Scavenger Hunt Giveaway
So essentially, this is a scavenger hunt, with the prize varying in how long it takes you to get the codeword

Here are the rules:
People can Help each other with it, as well as post different answers on this thread.
Previous Prizes are eliminated when there time expires (Can't the the copy of csgo after 30 min)
Can't obtain future Prizes
If you find the codeword in under 30 minutes, you win a copy of CSGO
If you find it in under 12 Hours You win a copy of Golf With friends
If you find it in under 24 Hours, you win a Vector, an M24, and 500k Pointshop points on Dink's TTT
If you find it in under 48 hours, you get a Vector and 150K Points on Dink's TTT
Any time after that, you receive 100k Pointshop points
Once you find the codeword, post it in the thread, first person to post it wins.
Only One Person can claim the prize, good luck.

The first part of the scavenger hunt is at this password protected link:
https://padlet.com/moderatehurricaneweat...vjgdl0qzc1

The Password is the word on the phonescreen on the first picture on the right at this encoded Wiki Link: aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvTm9raWFfMzMxMA==

The link is encoded using Base64

Good Luck!

Added Update: If you don't like the current prize, you can request any FUTURE prize as your reward, ie: You dont like Golf with you friends, so you take the Vector, M24 and 500k Points.
huh
For Part 5: I'm Currently on Dink's TTT
on part 3 i think its not right :C

Moderate is a dumb fucking cunt who sent me on a shit scavenger hunt, Moderate, i hope you fucking drown in burning napalm, so not only can you not breathe, your also burning alive.
(04-04-2017, 08:25 PM)Foxka Wrote: on part 3 i think its not right :C

Moderate is a dumb fucking cunt who sent me on a shit scavenger hunt, Moderate, i hope you fucking drown in burning napalm, so not only can you not breathe, your also burning alive.

Thank you
(04-04-2017, 08:25 PM)Foxka Wrote: on part 3 i think its not right :C

That is incredibly immature of you to say....

It just so happens that that is the secret codeword!

...to the double secret codeword... 

Have fun...

I like watching people slowly give up

When you get the double secret codeword, post it here aswell
You little piece of fucking shit moderate, you said that was the fucking end and now you do this? I legitimately Hate you now.
"You little piece of fucking shit moderate, you said that was the fucking end and now you do this? I legitimately Hate you now."
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(04-04-2017, 08:59 PM)Foxka Wrote: You little piece of fucking shit moderate, you said that was the fucking end and now you do this? I legitimately Hate you now.

Thats also very rude and immature...

But its also my double secret codeword...

which gives you access to!

...the hint for the triple secret codeword....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'll PM you the link

Moderate, you are a cunt of supercalifragilisticly large Proportions
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]