Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophet_Himself's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Prophet_Himself

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94085486

Time Played: 17631 Minutes or 293.85 Hours as of 26/08/20 7:55 P.M. EST & Counting.

When First Joined: 03/05/17 11:53 P.M..

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play all throughout the week from usually from 4:00 P.M. - 1 A.M. (Even further on weekends sometimes) (E.S.T.).

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Regular.

What can you do to help the community: I have about 6 full months worth of experience being a Moderator on another server (Browntown Gaming/ had access to advanced powers such as Permaban etc. in addition to RDM manager, Gag, mute kick, etc(basic moderating abilities)) from May 2017 to November 2017 and with this ,being a Donator (or D.Mod) (which has access to basic moderating abilities RDM manager/Gban etc. only) till today (2016-2020 and counting) when school got very hard I had to completely focus on school (gave up Moderator position in May of 2017). In that time I got to experience what responsibilities comes with a position of power.I especially know how to deal with Trolls, ghosters, hackers just to name a few, and many others types of players whose sole purpose is to mess around and ruin the fun this classic game has to offer! I have vast experience in Identifying hackers, using RDM manager, utilizing ULX bans, making ban requests and much much more, I can use this vast array of experience for the betterment of this server and community and make this server worthwhile for any new players that are to join! With this I am active on the server, I am active on the forums, I am active on Discord I make ban requests with no hesitation when needed, I am vastly knowledgeable of the rules and I love to help new players+ in any way possible!

Why you want to help the community: Since I came back from my hiatus I have experienced times where there is over 25+ people and there is no staff on, many guests get very frustrated about things such as RDM, Mic Spam, chat spam I try my best to get staff on but to no avail no one gets on and the server is left with a bunch of newcomers (and people ranked higher) sighing at trolls, RDMers, Mic spammers and with this inconvenience this ends up with many of those same people moving on with this server and going to another server without even turning back and giving us another chance, I am here with the experience and readiness to attain this entry level staff position to be a role model and to give new players the hope that when they come to Dinkleberg's TTT they can feel at ease knowing the server is staffed and everyone is enjoying the game and playing it as it is meant to be played! 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I found this server via an old friend back in the day...

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I just want to take time out of this application to appreciate what the TTT Staff team do to try and make this server a better place for everyone! Just know that everyone especially me appreciate what you do in volunteering you're own time from your day/night to staff this server whenever possible! And that if anyone hasn't said so or not you are doing absolutely amazing at your respective positions and better days are to come! Hats off to y'all!

Bumping as it needed to first be approved
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Prophet,

You are very active within the TTT community for over a month now and we as staff appreciate your willingness to make ban requests when no one else is around. You definitely have a rapport as well with experience on other servers (I’ve played in browntown before lol). I would say you have a built a reputation within this community that isn’t as positive as you may think. 

Final Vote: +0

I think one thing you could work on is building more positive relationship within the community. I believe you will make a great trusted but, you need to be TRUSTED by people in this community first.

Good luck through!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Prophet,

Here are three things to work on.

1. Your involvement in the community. 

I feel as if you only use the discord as a means to ping on call staff, and for that I feel like people won't know who you are. This is an issue because as staff you have to be someone that people know well. I know that you've been active on the forums, which is great, but I think some more social interaction will help you.

2. You need to be more level headed

This amounts to a lot of things, but I'll bring up some instances where you weren't being cool or level headed. For example, you initiated an argument on a thread with a controversial opinion that seemed to be fully thought out with emotions rather than a logical conclusion. Sometimes when you have a report up you will follow it up in admin chat and constantly talk in there, which is understandable if it happens once in a while, but not when it is often. Also, even when you are in the wrong on some of these reports, you still don't forgive the person and want them slain. 

3. Your reputation. 

This is a little bit of a combination of the two previous issues I have with you as of right now. As of right now, I don't necessarily think you're a bad person, but I also don't think you have the maturity to handle being a member of the staff team AT LEAST AT THIS MOMENT. As of right now, from my perspective, you have a reputation to be a complainer and someone who thinks emotionally rather than logically. To me, that is a HUGE red flag simply because it would make situations that usually wouldn't be that bad significantly worse if you had a staffing position.

CONCLUSION:
 This is a -1 for me. Reapply in a month and if you work on all these things, I'll give you a +1 next time.

Good luck on your app.
Salty gave you a pretty detailed breakdown above that went into far more detail than I ever could. Personally, I'm gonna say no based on two things:

1) I've only seen you around as of a week ago. Maybe we've just missed each other online, but you could stand to show your face around here more.

2) The fallout in HeyZeet's unban thread. Making poor judgement calls like that and doubling down on them when his close friends are telling you that you're wrong does not exemplify the behavior of a leader. Good people can admit when they messed up and apologize accordingly. As far as I'm aware, you did neither.

I'm gonna -1 you, boy. Sure you are active in game, you have experience with moderating servers, you're OK1 on the admin side.
I'm not gonna lie, the only reason your name sounds familiar is because of that recent drama, that's about all. I've never seen you interact on discord or forums before except for the last 4-5 days. You tend to use emotions rather than logic. This goes both in game and outside the game (this goes from all the 2 TOTAL interactions i had with you, so take that with a grain of salt).

Work on getting better, admit to your mistakes, apologize and better luck next time.

1 - i guess? lol
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Since the application was deleted I will assume you are retracting it. You may reapply in one month from the day you posted this app.
[Image: b_560x95.png]