Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophet_Himself's Trusted Application
Prophet,

Here are three things to work on.

1. Your involvement in the community. 

I feel as if you only use the discord as a means to ping on call staff, and for that I feel like people won't know who you are. This is an issue because as staff you have to be someone that people know well. I know that you've been active on the forums, which is great, but I think some more social interaction will help you.

2. You need to be more level headed

This amounts to a lot of things, but I'll bring up some instances where you weren't being cool or level headed. For example, you initiated an argument on a thread with a controversial opinion that seemed to be fully thought out with emotions rather than a logical conclusion. Sometimes when you have a report up you will follow it up in admin chat and constantly talk in there, which is understandable if it happens once in a while, but not when it is often. Also, even when you are in the wrong on some of these reports, you still don't forgive the person and want them slain. 

3. Your reputation. 

This is a little bit of a combination of the two previous issues I have with you as of right now. As of right now, I don't necessarily think you're a bad person, but I also don't think you have the maturity to handle being a member of the staff team AT LEAST AT THIS MOMENT. As of right now, from my perspective, you have a reputation to be a complainer and someone who thinks emotionally rather than logically. To me, that is a HUGE red flag simply because it would make situations that usually wouldn't be that bad significantly worse if you had a staffing position.

CONCLUSION:
 This is a -1 for me. Reapply in a month and if you work on all these things, I'll give you a +1 next time.

Good luck on your app.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prophet_Himself's Trusted Application - by saltychapdaddy - 08-27-2020, 10:51 AM
RE: Prophet_Himself's Trusted Application - by PH - 08-27-2020, 11:10 AM