Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Socks for staff
Ingame Name: Socks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26709769

Time Played: 1w 1d 6hr

When First Joined: According to gametracker, April of 2018.  I actually remember joining in early-mid July of this year.  

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 2000-0000 central time most days (more on the weekends)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I want to help make the server a friendly place for all players.  That mostly involves (in my opinion) making sure everyone is following the server rules, and taking the correct action on people who are deliberately breaking the rules.

Why you want to help the community:  I play all the time anyway, so I figure I might as well help out a little with the community while I'm on.  I'd like to be able to take more immediate action against rule breakers.  In the past my only course of action in dealing with trolls/micspammers/whatever have been to ping staff on discord, as staff I could take care of them quicker without having to bother other staff members if they're not already playing.

Have you been sponsored?: No

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Garrys Mod deathrun gamemode server browser.

url=https://www.gametracker.com/player/Socks/64.94.238.128:27015/][Image: b_560x95.png][/url]
You’ve been around for as long as I can remember. You’re friendly, know the rules, and i’ve seen you ping staff and post ban requests. You’ve been a little inactive lately but i’m sure you’re gonna start coming around more again. I think you would do good as DR Trusted.

+1
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
+1 i excpected this app and if i could +69 i would, you know the rules and handle situations well i cant say well enough how you would be a great staff
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
I feel like Socks would be a good add to the staff. You have been around for a while, a friendly face and you clearly know the rules. You use on-call whenever necessary and have made a few ban requests.

Based on your activity though you've been a little inactive, and you aren't that active on discord/forums. But its something you can easily work on.

+1
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
You meet all the requirements.

Your activity may have taken a small dive but I don't see it as an issue for Trusted rank. 

You communicate well with current staff about server issues via Discord. (a bonus) 

You've even made 2 ban requests. (Also a bonus)

I think you'll do just fine as Trusted.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

See you out there
I think you'll be well suited as staff. You're a nice friendly face around and never been problematic in the server
Do try and get involved in enforcing the rules when no staff in on tho :)

Other than that, go socks ! +1
[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-05-17-49-53.png]
Bumping
[Image: titan.gif]
Yeah, I like this guy. Great community member, will be a great staff member.

+1

Socks is always on when I am and is very friendly with players. I think he would make great staff

+1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023