Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban
Steam Name: chesslone123

Steam I.D: 76561199086036388

Who banned you: Abdel

Reason for ban: racism

Reason for Admins to unban you: My brother logged on to my account and started to say racial slurs. I told him to stop but he didn’t.

(Optional) Extra details/information:none
this is a huge -1 it dosent look like you really care about your ban and show no remorse it seems like if you were unbanned you would just meme on it and go back to your "brother taking your acc"
Hello chessslone123,
My recommendation here is that you don't let people use your account.
Just because you let people use your account doesn't mean that you are not responsible for what happens.
It is your account and you need to make sure no one is breaking the rules with it.

If this was a VAC ban for example and you used the same excuse, you would be denied for sure.

I don't see you having any other major history for you so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a +1 for a reduction and a -1 for a removal.

The reason for the -1 for removal is because I think you do need to learn to take responsibility for actions done on your account.

Good luck on your unban request.
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
On Prop hunt we give so many chances for players to stop doing or saying stuff like this. Round mute/gag, map gag/mute, a kick, then the 4th instance where the ban takes place. 4 chances he got and he said it so loosely as a joke to keep poking the bear. Players like this aren't welcomed when we are making it very obvious that its unwelcomed to say this and that you need to stop. Don't lend your account to anyone else, you are responsible for what happens on your account. Since the case has been brought up that there was a possible brother in the mix fiddling around and got himself banned, a reduction is possible if its made clear that this isn't allowed.
Before I say whether or not I support a reduction i have a question. If you are being honest and it truly was your brother than how would you make sure this doesn't happen again? Cause this is far from the first time that I've seen "Oh it was my brother that was playing not me" so I'm hesitant to believe you in all honesty. Also I want to point out that if your account does in fact get a reduction and this happens again I can safely bet you will not get another chance.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Can we have the evidence of this racism either from a ban request or from individuals that gathered evidence themselves to support this ban?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Why is it that everybody has a racist brother lol
Where is the evidence of this ban?
The 64 Steam ID given as your ID has a profile named nganlong245. This profile was created just 2 days ago, August 26, 2020, according to Steam ID Finder. As well as, looking at Global Ban, I cannot find your ban, with the 32 steam id from the finder, anywhere.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
(08-28-2020, 04:43 PM)§5Aki Wrote: Where is the evidence of this ban?
The 64 Steam ID given as your ID has a profile named nganlong245. This profile was created just 2 days ago, August 26, 2020, according to Steam ID Finder. As well as, looking at Global Ban, I cannot find your ban, with the 32 steam id from the finder, anywhere.
I think he gave the wrong steam id. Here is the correct one in a usual format STEAM_0:1:562885330.
Okay, my footage got corrupted when my cat shut off my desktop mid recording but everything is in relay since chess did not use VC.

This was the first mute. I've warned everyone to keep the guesses appropriate since Mobster and a few others were playing 20 questions, but you persisted.
[Image: CHesssb.JPG]
This was instantly after you got unmuted for your round punishment.
[Image: chessssc.JPG]
The next map you persisted and escalated it to using slurs to which you were ultimately kicked for. 
[Image: Chesss.JPG]
[Image: chesssse.JPG]
And I had gotten off when the map change but I am assuming Abdel banned you when you came back with this one.
[Image: CHesssaftr.JPG]