cuddlebearkills
Ingame Name: cuddlebearkills

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101663554

Who Banned Me: Christmas Fish

Reason For Ban: NO TROLL SO RIPPES TTT

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason For Unban: During the time of my ban I was just messing around with some friends as you sometimes do just going server to server just dicking around. I would never do this on a server I normally play on. What I did not realize at the time is that I used to play on this server months ago (not TTT, But prophunt). I believe that if I am unbanned i will be a part of the community and will not do what I did again on this server.
@"Christmas Fish" IDK what happened here...
When were u banned, pls post screenshot of banned screen
(04-04-2017, 09:50 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: @"Christmas Fish" IDK what happened here...
When were u banned, pls post screenshot of banned screen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yeah sure
+1
[Image: giphy.gif]
not too sure i can condone this tbh

I would go for a reduced ban of a week, and just make sure that you understand the rules of the server and not to do this again :)
It's almost been 3 weeks. But I would prefer to hear Christmas fish's side. As it stands with me, +0
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
hmmm...

not too sure dink's ttt can handle more spastics...

Going ahead and giving a +1 if he was just banned for "Trolling."
I'm going to leave it at a +1 unless Fish specifies something bad and you don't deserve the support.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
gBans

On second thought, no. You and your friends know what you did, and most of them came on to start drama on the forums. You were involved, and I don't believe you'll come back and follow the rules. I simply believe you'll come back to cause more trouble. This is something you should of thought of before you went through with doing this.

I cannot support an unban or a reduce.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]