Poll: Who is the most deserving for staff member of the month?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Abdel
8.33%
2 8.33%
Lt. Star
12.50%
3 12.50%
Chief Running Wolf
0%
0 0%
Ryuji Sakamoto
0%
0 0%
Pixie Soldier
0%
0 0%
Aki
0%
0 0%
Travis1421
8.33%
2 8.33%
Agent Barton
8.33%
2 8.33%
unfortunatepossum
33.33%
8 33.33%
Miss Pauling
4.17%
1 4.17%
pianoman4490
0%
0 0%
augmENTreality2
0%
0 0%
Momma Blondie
0%
0 0%
Starling
4.17%
1 4.17%
BananaFluid
20.83%
5 20.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August PH Staff Member of the Month 2020
It is amazing how time flies during a very interesting year. It is now time for the community to once again choose the staff member of the month for Prop Hunt. This is a time for the community to reflect on the past month and think of which staff member(s) went above and beyond to help with various situations, issues, problems, and ideas throughout August.

The rules are as follows:

1. Each voter gets 1 vote

2. Only the top 15 active staff members are included

3. Former staff and admins are NOT included

5. Voting will be open for 3 days before the winner will be revealed

6. I skipped the number 4

Thank you all for your hard work and hope to see you on the Prop Hunt field. Best of luck.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
There are rules now? So no more asking for Nicky to be on there, I guess. OoF
back in my day we included nicky in these
You forgot Bot
[Image: titan.gif]
Nah its good @"Titan17"! I have only been staff for 4/5 days lol
These staff members have worked for months or longer on the server and I think they need to be appreciated for sure in general.
I think all of you are awesome and keep up the good work! You guys are a wonderful team :)
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
When you're not active enough to make the list ^_^
(08-28-2020, 07:54 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: It is amazing how time flies during a very interesting year. It is now time for the community to once again choose the staff member of the month for Prop Hunt. This is a time for the community to reflect on the past month and think of which staff member(s) went above and beyond to help with various situations, issues, problems, and ideas throughout August.

Thank you all for your hard work and hope to see you on the Prop Hunt field. Best of luck.
dogshit rule tbh "top staff memeber" only top 15 listed
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-29-2020, 07:59 AM)Traitor Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 07:54 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: It is amazing how time flies during a very interesting year. It is now time for the community to once again choose the staff member of the month for Prop Hunt. This is a time for the community to reflect on the past month and think of which staff member(s) went above and beyond to help with various situations, issues, problems, and ideas throughout August.

Only had 15 vote options which is why only top 15 staff members were on the list. I'm sorry that you being active only about 4 days in the past month wasn't enough to get you on the list.

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(08-29-2020, 08:21 AM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 07:59 AM)Traitor Wrote:

Only had 15 vote options which is why only top 15 staff members were on the list. I'm sorry that you being active only about 4 days in the past month wasn't enough to get you on the list.
or you could do a different type of poll (different website like we always did) but good thing you arent on there either
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-29-2020, 09:45 AM)Traitor Wrote: or you could do a different type of poll (different website like we always did) but good thing you arent on there either

The sad issue with that is, happened a couple times with Nicky, is that people would manipulate such things with alts etc. Also we have a poll system right here where we can keep track of everything, why not use it? Also, I don't see the big deal.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army