Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report of Moderator Abuse
Offender's Name: Ethan

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26461586

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Banned me for two weeks for "teaming" without even giving me a warning, but failed to ban Daddy when they massed rdm x3. Daddy was given an exception to quote, " You're lucky another person didn't fill in a report for you rdming them". Rather than just banning them off the bat. Not only that but Daddy continues to harass me through steam messages which I have screenshots of.

When They Did It: 8/31/2020

Potential Witnesses:Burger 

Proof: Witness accounts

Other: We both know why you're making an exception for Daddy, Ethan.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

From what's been told in the general discord by an admin only 1 person reported Daddy for rdm. if not everyone reports it they dont really ban for mass unless it's afk's being killed cause for all they know it was consensual.

Also, @Ethan

Also, why not just block Daddy on steam if he's harassing you? We dont really handle outside of dinks stuff.
(08-31-2020, 02:26 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: From what's been told in the general discord by an admin only 1 person reported Daddy for rdm. if not everyone reports it they dont really ban for mass unless it's afk's being killed cause for all they know it was consensual.

Also, @Ethan
Yeah I was the one of the few that reported them, and was given the excuse "I dont know how to play the game" and the ones who were killed I believe were afk's
https://gyazo.com/8537fd8f3176d99fac1cf60519fb84a8 screenshot of spooky getting banned
https://gyazo.com/a36f06430c30148f3bb84249442d6319 screenshot of spooky getting warned before being banned. (he was punished twice for one thing).
https://gyazo.com/62d7abd8a501d55575f19109225ac9d8 screenshots of ethan WARNING/autoslaying other plays and not banning them, for a single offence.
https://gyazo.com/ad4d0549eef1ade579a498e1d3aee1d1 another screenshot of ethan warning/autoslaying people and not banning them

Why was spooky banned for teaming, which he did in one round, meanwhile the other two people were only autoslain for RDM, which they also only did for one round. Doing something for ONE round should not warrant a two week ban, only a punishment for ONE round, which is why autoslaying exists.
Spooky shouldnt have been banned at all, only warned/autoslain which ethan did but then just made the punishment worse after an entire round.
Ethan is a moderator, but this all makes him look like hes irresponsible and childish.
Also, Id like to know who sent the glizzy gobbler message in your screenshot, cause if it was you I dont really see how him saying f u is harassment on his part as that comes off as an unwanted advancement.
(08-31-2020, 02:33 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Also, Id like to know who sent the glizzy gobbler message in your screenshot, cause if it was you I dont really see how him saying f u is harassment on his part as that comes off as an unwanted advancement.
I sent the glizzy gobbler right after they sent "you shit" for no reason. During the TTT game we all had a thing where we had a Glizzy Gobbler stand and we'd basically just pretend as if we were makin hotdogs during the game. Daddy then would just randomly message me fuck you and was ragging about Burger and how they got killed for attempt rdm, or that burger killed them. They just basically kept raging and not dropping the shit when there wasn't even an issue to begin with besides them rdming and bitching when people killed them like they were supposed to.
1:So this is how it went you revived an inno and gave him a knife. 2: ethan and I saw looked through the logs and found out it was you. 3: he used the awarn command to warn you about teaming instead of banning you for it. 4: you flamed him on mic and told him to stop taking his "job" so seriously 4: then he banned you
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-31-2020, 02:40 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 02:33 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Also, Id like to know who sent the glizzy gobbler message in your screenshot, cause if it was you I dont really see how him saying f u is harassment on his part as that comes off as an unwanted advancement.
I sent the glizzy gobbler right after they sent "you shit" for no reason. During the TTT game we all had a thing where we had a Glizzy Gobbler stand and we'd basically just pretend as if we were makin hotdogs during the game. Daddy then would just randomly message me fuck you and was ragging about Burger and how they got killed for attempt rdm, or that burger killed them. They just basically kept raging and not dropping the shit when there wasn't even an issue to begin with besides them rdming and bitching when people killed them like they were supposed to.

Then it's as simple as blocking him on steam dude. Staff dont handle stuff that happens off dink property (i.e. steam dm's, private discord dm's) with the exception of illegal actions. Block and report him on steam and/or discord and if Daddy does stuff in game then make a ban request for him or report him directly to staff.

As for the Ethan part of this report I will wait for Ethan to respond before I give my opinion on that part.
also if you were banned for it i guess burger should have too since you revived him and gave a knife to him and he didnt kill you
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-31-2020, 02:43 AM)Traitor Wrote: 1:So this is how it went you revived an inno and gave him a knife. 2: ethan and I saw looked through the logs and found out it was you. 3: he used the awarn command to warn you about teaming instead of banning you for it. 4: you flamed him on mic and told him to stop taking his "job" so seriously 4: then he banned you
When did I ever say anything to Ethan about taking his job so seriously? I literally said to Daddy, chill out and stop raging its just a game stop being so serious. People can even point out I said that.

(08-31-2020, 02:45 AM)Traitor Wrote: also if you were banned for it i guess burger should have too since you revived him and gave a knife to him and he didnt kill you
Ethan told burger he wouldn't ban him because he isnt a part of it. I dont believe burger should be ban at all. I shouldve been given a warning not an insta ban. If people have gotten warnings and not ban and or exceptions like mass rdm and not ban. I should get a fair standing ground rather than just straight banning me. I've seen plenty of situations similar to mine where they got a warning and got slayed. So why should I be banned right off the bat.