Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win glitch?
Over the last two days i have won maps 3 times, and did not get the wins. By this i mean i didn't receive a top traitor round and the win number on my tab menu did not rise... I talked to queef a little, but is this just me or are other people having this problem.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
yeah, i've missed out on a few third and second place finishes the last few days as well.
This is a fairly widespread problem that we are aware of.
(01-05-2017, 07:33 PM)Drew Wrote: This is a fairly widespread problem that we are aware of.

Has this glitch been fixed, because today i missed out on what should be my 99th win.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-08-2017, 11:05 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:33 PM)Drew Wrote: This is a fairly widespread problem that we are aware of.

Has this glitch been fixed, because today i missed out on what should be my 99th win.

I'm afraid it has not yet been fixed.
(01-09-2017, 12:27 AM)Drew Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 11:05 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:

I'm afraid it has not yet been fixed.

welp
I realize that I keep bringing this up and that the staff is aware it is a problem, but I have now missed 24 wins.... Yes I may be pestering but I am trying to get to 100 wins and this isn't helping.
I missed around 14 wins, but I could care less ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-22-2017, 11:24 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I missed around 14 wins, but I could care less ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

So you care, at least a bit.

I think you meant "but I couldn't care less"
(01-22-2017, 11:24 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I missed around 14 wins, but I could care less ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
I just want triple digits so, after that I wont care as much.