Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH News Bulletin 9/1/20
Hello PH players and fellow community members. This is an update of some items that have taken place with the staff and the server during the past month. I would like to thank all of the staff for their hard work keeping the server a place that everyone can play and have a good time.

@unfortunatepossum has been selected as staff member of the month for the month of August so congrats to her for her hard work.

1. The classical maps of chalet and marketbattle have been readded to the server and are easily playable for all.

2. The staff list and illegal spots list has been updated throughout the month. The knife on marketbattle is now an illegal prop due to its ability to go through walls and textures easily. There were a couple errors on the staff list where links were not linking properly that has been resolved.

3. @Lt. Star  has received the Moderator rank, @Agent Barton  and @unfortunatepossum  have received the Test moderator rank and @"B0T. ikillyou"  has received Trusted rank.

4. The Test moderator @smokybandit  has resigned, we wish them well on their future endeavors.

Throughout this month, screenshots of each map have been added to the map vote list so players can see what some maps will look like other than just the name and a ? in the middle of a blank picture.

Also shoutout to @Lt. Star and @"B0T. ikillyou" who have been working hard on maps behind the scenes, especially Lt. Star who has been working on them for quite some time.

That is all of the updates for the month of August that I have at this point in time. Thank you for reading and sticking around with us. Have fun and I hope to see you on the Prop Hunt field.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
<3
oh....thank you!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

woot congrats possum, barton, and deathstar! lets make the next month a good one!!
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Biiiig ups to Deathstar & B0t for working your butt's off with maps and props, y'all deserve so much recognition. Thank you both!!
Well done to everyone! It’s been a good month. Here’s to September  :D

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]