Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Time Greener
//Sorry I was swamped with work the past few days, but here are my thoughts//

+1 without a doubt.

When I was first starting out on the server, I saw you around a bit, but lately I feel you have been stepping up a lot more and putting work into the server. You’ve definitely been making your presence known (and that is a good thing). This isn’t to say that you weren’t active before, but I’m just saying that since becoming staff, we do communicate a lot more.

-You’ve become more active. Even though you don’t play the same amount of time every single day, if there is an issue that one of us is having, you do jump on to help out at a moment’s notice. This also means that you’ve been taking a more active role in punishing players. 

-You have fair judgment when it comes to punishing players. I’ve never seen you lose your cool, and I know if we are both on you do actively keep me informed on any server issues. In my opinion, your ability to communicate with the rest of the staffing team is extremely important. I’ve never had an issue where I’ve asked for your help and you’ve ignored me, or ignored an issue on the server. 

- You’re always proactive. Especially when it comes to warning players or trying to de-escalate situations. This mostly reiterates the previous point, but I do think having an additional active mod would reduce some of the stress Penguin is under, especially when it comes to ban requests.

While I’ve seen you temp ban people, I don’t think that you abuse that power. I’m aware it’s only technically been about a month since you were moved to tmod, but you’ve done very well in this position and you have been around on the server longer than most. That being said, I know that quite a few of our regulars do know you and that you’ve done exactly what you’ve said you wanted to do: help murder grow and keep the friendly environment. 

Any criticisms: (where’s the milk? /s) No criticisms, I’ve seen you do well and I just wanted to put this out here before any decisions were made.

Messages In This Thread
First Time Greener - by Dad - 09-05-2020, 12:31 PM
RE: First Time Greener - by Penguinslayer4 - 09-05-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: First Time Greener - by Blurgh - 09-05-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: First Time Greener - by Penguinslayer4 - 09-05-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: First Time Greener - by saltychapdaddy - 09-05-2020, 06:29 PM
RE: First Time Greener - by Burb - 09-07-2020, 11:15 AM
RE: First Time Greener - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 09-12-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: First Time Greener - by real (4) - 09-12-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: First Time Greener - by Oly - 09-12-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: First Time Greener - by TheUltraFish - 09-14-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: First Time Greener - by Dad - 09-14-2020, 09:00 PM