Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intentional Prop RDMing lately?
This is an issue I have been noticing a lot lately. The problem with prop kills is half the time it won’t usually show up in damage logs and you have to view your death scene through the reports and sometimes the death scene doesn’t even show up in logs or the report. I know people love to prop kill and I can understand that, but it seems too many players are abusing prop kills to get away with rdms most of the time. I know people are probably going to roll their eyes at me for this but I honestly think there should be a bigger consequence for this since people can get away with prop rdm very easily since the logs/death scene doesn’t always shows up. Can staff take this into consideration like legitimately please? I can’t count the number of times I couldn’t find my death scene in the report due to prop kills from people who are innocent. Even if I ask a staff member to look for my death scene if I can’t see it in the report they might not be able to find it in logs. All I’m asking is can someone do something about this problem. Please.

Messages In This Thread
Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by NUKE HORSE - 09-02-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 09-02-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by grasse - 09-02-2020, 06:52 PM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by Sempers - 09-04-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by derp - 09-04-2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by Grin - 09-04-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by grasse - 09-05-2020, 12:15 AM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by grasse - 09-05-2020, 04:11 AM