Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intentional Prop RDMing lately?
(09-02-2020, 06:52 PM)grasse Wrote: it's already been made KOS-able to throw a prop with enough killing force towards innocents, so i don't see as to why there should be an even greater punishment for actually succeeding other than just the standard RDM quota
if it doesn't show up in logs sometimes and you're really upset enough to track them down and make a report, then have some form of recording in the background that you can review later
and most of the time its not very hard to determine who did it, especially being the main people that consistently propkill can likely be seen carrying around a prop throughout the duration of the map and are known for doing those sorts of things
So what about the people who can’t record with their low end computer besides using demos? I record using demos and it takes a little bit for me to load up the demo. By the time I would figure out who did it using the demo then it would probably be way too late to do anything anyway. I’m just saying that prop rdm is out of control because people can’t always find out who did it in time so they can be slained. Hate me for what I say but it can be a problem. Especially for newer players who want to report but can’t figure out who does it half the time due to missing logs.

Messages In This Thread
Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by NUKE HORSE - 09-02-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by grasse - 09-02-2020, 06:52 PM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 09-03-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by Sempers - 09-04-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by derp - 09-04-2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by Grin - 09-04-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by grasse - 09-05-2020, 12:15 AM
RE: Intentional Prop RDMing lately? - by grasse - 09-05-2020, 04:11 AM