Unban Request
Bumping this.
judging by the screenshots in the ban request you did constant rdm/attempted rdm which is indeed perma-worthy

no staff on does not mean you won't suffer consequences
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-25-2020, 06:33 PM)BigPappaDilf Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 06:31 PM)grasse Wrote: toxic troll -1 jesse needs to remain banned, no reduction
I'm not jesse...you fool.
I was on the fence between a +0 and +1 for reduction. You had a significant RDM spree with several killed - we all have bad days, but for most of us, we can refrain from left clicking on inno rounds even on our worst days - it's not that hard to not RDM. But, I played with you for quite a few rounds without incident and without me personaly witnessing any trolling behvavior.
That being said, your further attitude on this thread in particular pushes me much further on the downside of the fence. Even if you meant the "you fool" line as a joke/troll, unban requests are not the place to joke/troll (especially if trolling is part of the reason you were banned).
Plus attacking the character of the person who reported you, as opposed to remorse for breaking the rule/arguing with others, is a good way to remain banned.

-1 unban
0 reduction
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Your unban request has been denied at this time. You may reapply starting on 9/25/20
[Image: b_560x95.png]