Ingame Name: 
A0
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:92118586
Time Played: 
1w 4d 20h
When First Joined: 
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Practically every day after 1 pm CST until midnight. 
Rank Desired: 
Trusted / TMOD, the requirements aren't clear whether you need to be trusted first.
Current Rank: 
Regular
What can you do to help the community: 
Be active, knowledgeable. I'm a moderator on the Tier 2 gaming server as well. 
Why you want to help the community: 
I want this community to prosper, I really enjoy it here.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
No
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
No
How did you find us?: 
I played on the prophunt server for several years (4 or 5) and decided to join the ttt server a couple years ago.
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yes
Other: 

Thank you for your time! Even if rejected, I won't have any hard feelings. I look forward to playing with all of you!
I don’t think you apply for tmod first. You apply for trusted first usually.
(09-04-2020, 08:29 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I don’t think you apply for tmod first. You apply for trusted first usually.
Oh, the format page just mentioned an hour requirement for each rank. My bad. Could this be conisdered a trusted application or will I need to rewrite it?
(09-04-2020, 08:33 PM)A0 Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 08:29 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I don’t think you apply for tmod first. You apply for trusted first usually.
Oh, the format page just mentioned an hour requirement for each rank. My bad. Could this be conisdered a trusted application or will I need to rewrite it?
You can edit it I think but I’m not entirely sure if you should just rewrite a new one or just edit this one.
Do not make a new one or it will be denied instantly, edit this existing application for trusted and fill out the questions for trusted.
Yeah you're fine to just edit it
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hello!

I'll be your first official response, so here we go. 

You're an active member of the community, you have no bad record in terms of causing trouble on the server. 

You said you were a moderator on another server, so I doubt you really have any issues staffing.

+1
+1 server needs staff this guy doesnt cause trouble been here a while give em a shot
+1 based on my experience of A0's clean/enthusiastic gameplay and activity level in game.
I'm not on discord so i'm not sure if you are active there, but I do note that forum activity appears to be low.
I'm giving +1 and not +0 based on the need for staff. I believe A0 getting trusted will help in that regards, and is worth any potential risk of moving someone to staff too soon, especially since he indicated he moderates some other server (though i'm not sure what "Tier 2" means).
Good luck A0!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 from me :)