Ingame Name: ♛ dan / ♛ knight

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58762266

Time Played: 3w, 7d

When First Joined: March, 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
EST - Usually on late nights and afternoons. (my schedule is very flexible
Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I'm usually on late nights when most staff members are unavailable and it tends to be hectic when there are constant trolling, harassment, and rdms. With my pass experience as a TTT Admin, and my current knowledge of the logs & rules, I believe I could act swiftly and accordingly to maintain the balance.
Why you want to help the community: I honestly enjoy this community, the people in it, and I want to further assist this community grow.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): n/a yet

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: Randomly joined 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Hope you guys have a good night/morning ;)
I have definitely noticed you been helping out a lot lately. I think your activity is fine too but I’m not sure myself since I don’t remember the exact recommendation for trusted. If your activity is fine according to staff and others then 1+ definitely. I’m pretty sure your activity is fine anyway.
Dan,

You are an outstanding player on TTT. You know the rules, do not cause any trouble, and always bring good times to the server. You easily meet the time required for the application and are very active in the community with ban requests and overall involvement.

Final Vote: +1

You would make excellent staff and I hope things go well with your application! Good Luck!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1
Never had any problems with you on the server and you compose yourself well on the forums.

+1
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
This guy.

Dan is one of the most wholesome people I've met on Dink's since I've gotten here. I fucking love you.

GIVE THIS MAN TRUSTED, He deserves it. He's someone when I see on, I know I'm going to have a good time.
Ethan
(click it)

ima just leave this here
+1
I trust this man so I guess that means he's trusted material
For real though he's cool
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
One of the most helpful people (outside of Jesse) around on the server. Always sure to @ or !p me if there are potential hackers, consistent RDMers, or just in general when there are certain people I should watch when I first get onto the server.

Wholesome and helpful. Always sure to help out any new members or guests with anything that they may need like rule clarification, console commands, or features of the server.

A great friendly face of Dink's that we should be fortunate enough to have on our team.

+1
dan, I LOVE YOU! no but for real, big +1. You convinced me to play TTT, and although I kind of hated it, you made it very fun for me! I've seen you more active on the forums in term of ban requests and just general activity. Good luck, my mans :)
[Image: image0_2.jpg]