Poll: Should rooftops 2016 be removed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
38.46%
10 38.46%
No
61.54%
16 61.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think Rooftops 2016 should be removed?
I noticed that almost everytime the server gets on rooftops. People tend to delay way too much on that map in particular. I like the Easter eggs and all the stuff on the map don’t get me wrong. People just spend way too much time doing it and most of the time end up prolonging the round while people who are dead just sit and wait for a good while. Another way I seen people delay on that map is traitors would spend time sniping but then once someone is in a building that they can’t be sniped from the t’s just wait for them to come out instead of going to them and trying to kill them. Some people might disagree with me on this and that is understandable. I just mainly wanted to see what everyone else thought of rooftops were removed. I think it should mainly because of the reasons I stated. This may just be me personally but I found out that rooftops is the number one map that I take the longest to load on especially when the server is almost full. I think it’s probably due to the amount of stuff on rooftops like the ufo,strider, flooding the map and etc. I know that it may not get removed but I figured it couldn’t hurt to try to ask about it.
it's a fun map though for sniping, it may be big but meh
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I like propkilling people and pushing them off on that map because my frames are too low to actually shoot people
(09-08-2020, 12:37 PM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: it's a fun map though for sniping, it may be big but meh
That is true, but the problem is some people after sniping almost everyone as a t delay way too much trying to kill the last person who is in a building or somewhere that can’t be sniped. I do understand that it’s fun to snipe though.

(09-08-2020, 12:42 PM)malphite the adc slapper Wrote: I like propkilling people and pushing them off on that map because my frames are too low to actually shoot people
Glad I’m not the only one who gets bad frames on that map tbh.
Gives me horrific frames now, but it wouldn't be a bad map if people didn't pick it 18,000 times a day.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(09-08-2020, 01:34 PM)dong Wrote: Gives me horrific frames now, but it wouldn't be a bad map if people didn't pick it 18,000 times a day.
Honestly even if people didn’t pick it that much, it lags too much when you load in and takes a good 3 or 2 minutes for it to calm down semi what. At least that’s what I have experienced. I honestly think the reason it lags is due to the amount of stuff in it like the giant ufo for one.
(09-08-2020, 01:34 PM)dong Wrote: Gives me horrific frames now, but it wouldn't be a bad map if people didn't pick it 18,000 times a day.
The fact that it's so popular is a reason to not remove it, also I like that map a lot.

If we're gonna remove a map, we don't need 2 versions of Dolls.

also BRING BACK COMMUNITY POOL
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
(09-08-2020, 01:56 PM)Mr. EveryDay Wrote:
The fact that it's so popular is a reason to not remove it, also I like that map a lot.

There shouldn't be 2 dolls it's a known issue. And community pool was causing server crashes hence it's removal
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(09-08-2020, 01:56 PM)Mr. EveryDay Wrote:

Even so, the map does have problems with it such as game lag issues on some people’s computer. Not everyone can afford a high end pc. I think one of the main reason people like the map is most likely due to the Easter Eggs. That and the fact it’s a good map for sniping like Dummy said. I just think maybe some Easter eggs should be removed like the giant ufo or the strider. I could be wrong but that might help with the loading times a little bit. That or remove the flooding map Easter Egg maybe.
The point in me saying that is that the map would be more fun to play if it wasn't so overplayed, but everyone votes for it at least 7 times a day. So there you are dealing with a laggy map and a full server on a map for roughly 2-3 hours total a day depending on how many times its picked.  I have a PC that was originally priced at over 1,000 USD, but I still get 20 frames on that map.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers