Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
derp 4 trusted part3: Staff Crusaders
Ingame Name: derp

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97214075

Time Played: Well over 1,000

When First Joined: 2015/2016 i think

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Now that i have online school i am available any time im not sleeping or out somewhere

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I have 3+ years of staffing this server under my belt with a new love for the community. Being on early in the morning/late at night, I can help keep the server in check when there is little to no staff on. I know trusted aren't very helpful when it comes to mass rdm as they cant ban/karma ban, but they can more easily deal with trolls, as I have seen more come on late at night.

Why you want to help the community: After coming back to the community I have meet a lot of new people and have made quite a few new friends. I have also seen a major lack of staff late at night and early in the morning.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not any real ones (that i remember)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes a lot
Trusted 2 (Accepted)
Mod 2 (Accepted)
Admin (Denied)

DR
Mod (Accepted)
Admin (Accepted)
How did you find us?: Its been so long i dont remember

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yepyepyep

Other: When I first started being more active I was a bit trolly i will admit but I believe I have been pretty good on not doing that lol.
also now only @"malphite the adc slapper" needs to get staff and the holy trinity will be whole again

1 more thing
[Image: unknown.png]
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
SO THISSS is why you've been playing so much damn TTT lately....

My only thing is that you've resigned two times. What can you say to me and everyone else looking at this that'll convince us you won't resign a 3rd time?

After I see a response from that, I'll give you my vote. :)
+1, ever since you started playing normally you've been a pretty positive force ingame, a good inbetween from the staff and the trolly people, obviously know the rules and have been playing pretty well,j plus a good dood
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(09-08-2020, 08:43 PM)saltychapdadd Wrote: My only thing is that you've resigned two times. What can you say to me and everyone else looking at this that'll convince us you won't resign a 3rd

You also have to take into consideration the time frame. I was staff for roughly three years. I cant guarantee I will never resign but I promise it wont be any time soon.

"SO THISSS is why you've been playing so much damn TTT lately...."
this is my og server so :)
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(09-08-2020, 08:43 PM)saltychapdaddy Wrote: SO THISSS is why you've been playing so much damn TTT lately....

My only thing is that you've resigned two times. What can you say to me and everyone else looking at this that'll convince us you won't resign a 3rd time?

After I see a response from that, I'll give you my vote. :)

Dong resigned twice and is currently our only active admin.

(09-08-2020, 08:35 PM)derp Wrote: also now only @"malphite the adc slapper" needs to get staff and the holy trinity will be whole again

don't count on it retard, i'm still banned from becoming staff
Derp can be a lil smooth brained at times, but he is a good guy. +1 he's a former TTT mod so he has the experience and knowledge I don't see the harm in him having trusted.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(09-08-2020, 08:47 PM)derp Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 08:43 PM)saltychapdadd Wrote: My only thing is that you've resigned two times. What can you say to me and everyone else looking at this that'll convince us you won't resign a 3rd

You also have to take into consideration the time frame. I was staff for roughly three years. I cant guarantee I will never resign but I promise it wont be any time soon.

"SO THISSS is why you've been playing so much damn TTT lately...."
this is my og server so :)

I respect that; I just wanted to make sure! Well if that's the case, it's a +1 from me. Good luck on your app! :)
1+. Only problem I had was like rand you shitposted not in the right forum section. No other incidents so I’m sure you will do fine as trusted.
+1 havent had issues with him on server and has the experinces to do it GL!
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Hello, hi, it is gamer Noire here with the big questions.

You say you want to be a staff member but some of the things you do currently makes staffing a real pain in the ass sometimes. I'm not telling you to not have fun, nor am I telling you that this is a minus one from me, but, I do have a few questions.

If you get accepted, I think you will be too lax. Overstaffing is an issue we have in the community, as I'm sure we all know, but you've gotta know when to have fun and fuck around and when to not. I know you've been staff before, many times, in many positions, but as I see you know I don't know if you will be able to find that happy medium when it comes to having fun and being a staff member. I, personally, have tried to use many different methods while staffing, some of which worked, others, of course, did not. While I was finding the way I wanted to staff, I realized how quickly the server can fall into chaos if you let too much go. I've seen how quickly someone will change their opinion of you if you enforce rules when they need to be enforced.

How will you handle situations like this? Will you continue to toe the grey area of the rules? Will you get serious about staffing or is this something you want to do because you feel nostalgic? (serious of course being hella relative, it's a gmod server lmao)
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator