Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
derp 4 trusted part3: Staff Crusaders
Ingame Name: derp

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97214075

Time Played: Well over 1,000

When First Joined: 2015/2016 i think

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Now that i have online school i am available any time im not sleeping or out somewhere

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I have 3+ years of staffing this server under my belt with a new love for the community. Being on early in the morning/late at night, I can help keep the server in check when there is little to no staff on. I know trusted aren't very helpful when it comes to mass rdm as they cant ban/karma ban, but they can more easily deal with trolls, as I have seen more come on late at night.

Why you want to help the community: After coming back to the community I have meet a lot of new people and have made quite a few new friends. I have also seen a major lack of staff late at night and early in the morning.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not any real ones (that i remember)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes a lot
Trusted 2 (Accepted)
Mod 2 (Accepted)
Admin (Denied)

DR
Mod (Accepted)
Admin (Accepted)
How did you find us?: Its been so long i dont remember

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yepyepyep

Other: When I first started being more active I was a bit trolly i will admit but I believe I have been pretty good on not doing that lol.
also now only @"malphite the adc slapper" needs to get staff and the holy trinity will be whole again

1 more thing
[Image: unknown.png]
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023

Messages In This Thread
derp 4 trusted part3: Staff Crusaders - by derp - 09-08-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: derp 4 trusted part3: Staff Crusaders - by saltychapdaddy - 09-08-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: derp 4 trusted part3: Staff Crusaders - by saltychapdaddy - 09-08-2020, 09:05 PM