Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has gotten very bad.
We’re not talkin perma right? Toxicity sucks, but these guys are barely toxic, and they’ve been here awhile too. Maybe just a temp ban 2 weeks at MOST, but I’d hate to see these guys get perma’d.
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
(09-09-2020, 01:22 PM)CopyrightClaim Wrote: We’re not talkin perma right? Toxicity sucks, but these guys are barely toxic, and they’ve been here awhile too. Maybe just a temp ban 2 weeks at MOST, but I’d hate to see these guys get perma’d.

I don't know man, that evidence is pretty bad and very demoralizing if you're the target.

I do like Henry's response. At the same time it still happened, and I'd like to see knee gee and Benny's responses to this as well.

I can't really speak for time, but this is pretty severe and in my opinion the ban has to be lengthy.
(09-09-2020, 01:16 PM)Henry Wrote: You shouldn't be worried about having a target on your back, everyone deserves to have fun here, and I'm sorry I've had an impact on your ability to. I was totally being an asshole when those screenshots were taken and that's entirely my fault. You and I had a good Discord talk and since then I've made an effort to take a proper chill pill. I know we certainly disagree on some things but that's no reason for me to have been as much of a dick as I had been, and I entirely understand if the community wants to take a break from me. You've been all around much better about all this than I had. You never once had anything shitty to say about me in all of this. I hope my efforts in the days following our talk have been recognizably better.
You see you apologized the other day to me in my dms but then not long after you went back to harassing me again. I find it hard to believe you based on this.
(09-09-2020, 01:29 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: You see you apologized the other day to me in my dms but then not long after you went back to harassing me again. I find it hard to believe you based on this.
I'm sorry it appears that way. If that's the case then I'll need to do better, and I may well need a temporary break from the server
^^^^
Honestly a temp can do wonders to rid toxicity
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
(09-09-2020, 01:31 PM)Henry Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 01:29 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: You see you apologized the other day to me in my dms but then not long after you went back to harassing me again. I find it hard to believe you based on this.
I'm sorry it appears that way. If that's the case then I'll need to do better, and I may well need a temporary break from the server

I would +1 a temp of at least 2 weeks on the grounds that if after the ban is up, if you are found to be harassing ANYONE with substantial evidence it is a permaban.
Being that Henry continued to harass Jesse after being told to stop and having a talk with Jesse, I honestly don't believe your apology and (in my opinion) think you need a long break. Those actions make your words seem very insincere.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Honestly I kinda agree with both Penguin and Derps points. You probably shouldn’t be banned forever however I feel like there should be a long break for this. You continued to harass even after apologizing.
+1 In terms of Jesse being harassed, it's kind of ridiculous that he has been treated like this. I don't fully understand why he alone gets targeted for ?making ban requests? I just think you guys take it too far. All three definitely troll quite a bit too.
(09-09-2020, 01:53 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Honestly I kinda agree with both Penguin and Derps points. You probably shouldn’t be banned forever however I feel like there should be a long break for this. You continued to harass even after apologizing.
I can't say I didn't try, and while I do believe that my conduct got significantly better after we talked, what ultimately matters is how I made you feel, and my perspective is irrelevant. If this is what the conclusion will be, that's unfortunate, but what matters is what the community thinks and ultimately what you think Jesse. My apology is sincere, please understand that.