Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has gotten very bad.
You give no context of the situation. You post screenshots of parts of the people you do not like. That is all this is. You are trying to ban me for calling you “stinky”? It has been a community joke and you were not the only one being called “stinky”? They literally call me “stink gee.” For someone who cares about the server so much, you are still not the one who decides what constitutes something as a joke or not. There is a difference in the community in this forum post and the server. I will get to that later.

You are always antagonizing me Jesse. You kicked a guy on his T round. I called you out for it and then I am suddenly a server problem. I told you to leave me alone in my PMs yet you continued to message me. Then claiming that I was targeting you because you were one of my kills on my T-round?

Yes, I do pick on Craig. This is a separate issue, but I am sure Jesse will bring it up. Craig commented on underage women. He claimed there is no issue with nudes of underage women. That did not sit right with me. I continually press him about it, yet Jesse comes antagonizing me without any context of the problem. I told him to leave me alone and yet he continuously PMed me.

These are my only encounters with Jesse. I am not going to apologize for something that was so misconstructed.

If you do not think this is targeting, then why isn’t Ace, along with the other guests, on this list for their comments? Exactly, because this thread itself is targeting the people who Jesse does not like. Specifically, me.

I do not need to like or get along with anyone. I do not like Jesse. I find him toxic for my gameplay. I rarely even interact with him. He harasses me if anything. Now that he found the slightest opportunity to get me banned and here it is. For me calling him “stinky.”

There is a facet of conception and evidence in this community. You all do not know what happened in the text chat, voice chat, and the logs. Jesse literally just picked and choose parts of the chat where he can create a narrative about me. Cake, a test moderator, was on, right? Why didn’t she mute or gag for this so-called problem? Yeah, I’m the clown.

I do not even play consistently with the people on this forum post. These are not the people that I call a community on the server. What do they know what is been going on or not? Why should they decide to distinguish between a joke or harassment?

If I was supposedly doing this for a couple of weeks, where is that partial evidence Jesse? You’re just slandering me.

FYI. No one was targeted with rdm. That map always causes problems because of the number of barrels available at spawn. It was most of the server, most guests, who were prop killing. I did not prop kill or rdm anyone. Again, there was also a moderator on.

I'd like to apologize to anyone else I've been disrespectful to on the server in the last few days. If I'm going to be taking a break from the server, I'd at least like to right a few wrongs before I go. The few days that have been cited in this post were not good for me and are not representative of how I try to act on the server, I've been here for nearly 2 years now and I plan on coming back, and I don't want anyone to feel like the server is better off without me. I'm going to do my best, whether that's now or after a temp ban, to make sure that people don't need to feel that way. When I apologized originally to you Jesse, I did mean it then too, and if I was being disrespectful after that, it was more reflective of my own problems than yours, please don't take that personally. I know I was a little heated over other things in the chat the other day too, and to those people I'd like to apologize to as well, I kept an argument going longer than it needed to.
(09-09-2020, 02:03 PM)FREEGCUBED knee gee Wrote: -snip-
First off you should of told a staff member about that if Craig actually said that. Also I originally started to message you because I’m pretty sure you were targeting me. When I said that you said something along the lines of fuck off I do what I want. Now I didn’t take a screenshot of that cus I thought it would be a one time incident. If you don’t like me then I would ask you not to talk about me if you don’t want me talking to you. If someone talks bad about a a person then of course that person is going to talk back to the person. Also saying something is a joke doesn’t excuse anything.
(09-09-2020, 02:10 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 02:03 PM)FREEGCUBED knee gee Wrote: You give no context of the situation. You post screenshots of parts of the people you do not like. That is all this is. You are trying to ban me for calling you “stinky”? It has been a community joke and you were not the only one being called “stinky”? They literally call me “stink gee.” For someone who cares about the server so much, you are still not the one who decides what constitutes something as a joke or not. There is a difference in the community in this forum post and the server. I will get to that later.

You are always antagonizing me Jesse. You kicked a guy on his T round. I called you out for it and then I am suddenly a server problem. I told you to leave me alone in my PMs yet you continued to message me. Then claiming that I was targeting you because you were one of my kills on my T-round?

Yes, I do pick on Craig. This is a separate issue, but I am sure Jesse will bring it up. Craig commented on underage women. He claimed there is no issue with nudes of underage women. That did not sit right with me.  I continually press him about it, yet Jesse comes antagonizing me without any context of the problem. I told him to leave me alone and yet he continuously PMed me.

These are my only encounters with Jesse. I am not going to apologize for something that was so misconstructed. 

If you do not think this is targeting, then why isn’t Ace, along with the other guests, on this list for their comments? Exactly, because this thread itself is targeting the people who Jesse does not like. Specifically, me.

I do not need to like or get along with anyone. I do not like Jesse. I find him toxic for my gameplay. I rarely even interact with him. He harasses me if anything. Now that he found the slightest opportunity to get me banned and here it is. For me calling him “stinky.”

There is a facet of conception and evidence in this community. You all do not know what happened in the text chat, voice chat, and the logs. Jesse literally just picked and choose parts of the chat where he can create a narrative about me. Cake, a test moderator, was on, right? Why didn’t she mute or gag for this so-called problem? Yeah, I’m the clown.

I do not even play consistently with the people on this forum post. These are not the people that I call a community on the server.  What do they know what is been going on or not? Why should they decide to distinguish between a joke or harassment?

If I was supposedly doing this for a couple of weeks, where is that partial evidence Jesse? You’re just slandering me.

FYI. No one was targeted with rdm. That map always causes problems because of the number of barrels available at spawn. It was most of the server, most guests, who were prop killing. I did not prop kill or rdm anyone. Again, there was also a moderator on.

First off you should of told a staff member about that if Craig actually said that. Also I originally started to message you because I’m pretty sure you were targeting me. When I said that you said something along the lines of fuck off I do what I want. Now I didn’t take a screenshot of that cus I thought it would be a one time incident. If you don’t like me then I would ask you not to talk about me if you don’t want me talking to you. If someone talks bad about a a person then of course that person is going to talk back to the person.
How was I targetting you in the situation? It wasn't your battle. You were not even mentioned about it. You messaged me first. You kept Pming me with messages and told you to leave me alone. You wouldn't, so I told you to fuck off. Again, there was also a moderator on at that time too. It goes both ways.

I don't talk to you Jesse. Those are the three encounters we had. You really want me banned because I called you "stinky"?
(09-09-2020, 02:03 PM)FREEGCUBED knee gee Wrote: You give no context of the situation. You post screenshots of parts of the people you do not like. That is all this is. You are trying to ban me for calling you “stinky”? It has been a community joke and you were not the only one being called “stinky”? They literally call me “stink gee.” For someone who cares about the server so much, you are still not the one who decides what constitutes something as a joke or not. There is a difference in the community in this forum post and the server. I will get to that later.

Yes, I do pick on Craig. This is a separate issue, but I am sure Jesse will bring it up. Craig commented on underage women. He claimed there is no issue with nudes of underage women. That did not sit right with me.  I continually press him about it, yet Jesse comes antagonizing me without any context of the problem. I told him to leave me alone and yet he continuously PMed me.

I do not even play consistently with the people on this forum post. These are not the people that I call a community on the server.  What do they know what is been going on or not? Why should they decide to distinguish between a joke or harassment?

Wait are you still calling that craig kid a ped its been like 2 weeks? Because you're one of the many that started on the 22nd of August.....
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(09-09-2020, 02:16 PM)FREEGCUBED knee gee Wrote:
-snip-
-snip-
Look it’s simple. Don’t talk bad about me and I probably would of never talked to you again after that first conversation we had. If you didn’t start to seem to target me the other day then this problem would most likely never occurred.
(09-09-2020, 02:23 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 02:16 PM)FREEGCUBED knee gee Wrote:
-snip-
-snip-
Look it’s simple. Don’t talk bad about me and I probably would of never talked to you again after that first conversation we had. If you didn’t start to seem to target me the other day then this problem would most likely never occurred.
What? I can literally say the same thing. Don't antagonize me then there wouldn't be a problem in the first place.
Honestly these guys do prop kill and rdm A LOT (mostly knee gee and Benny) and tend to get away with it. From what I've seen anyways. Maybe punishment would be good for them. +1
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(09-09-2020, 02:31 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: Honestly these guys to propkill and rdm A LOT and tend to get away with it. From what I've seen anyways. Maybe punishment would be good for them. +1

Untrue. Proof, please. Because the only people I rdm are the ones who I am friends with and none of them take it at heart. Because they also rdm me too.
(09-09-2020, 02:31 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: Honestly these guys to propkill and rdm A LOT and tend to get away with it. From what I've seen anyways. Maybe punishment would be good for them. +1
I don't know if you mean to include me in this statement, but I think most people are aware that I have been fighting what appears to me that donors are far less often punished than normal users. If you want to see what I had to say, I put it in the rules suggestion thread.