Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has gotten very bad.
(09-09-2020, 02:03 PM)FREEGCUBED knee gee Wrote: You give no context of the situation. You post screenshots of parts of the people you do not like. That is all this is. You are trying to ban me for calling you “stinky”? It has been a community joke and you were not the only one being called “stinky”? They literally call me “stink gee.” For someone who cares about the server so much, you are still not the one who decides what constitutes something as a joke or not. There is a difference in the community in this forum post and the server. I will get to that later.

You are right in that he does not constitute what is a joke and what isn't, but it stops being a joke and becomes harassment when it's repeated and the person being "joked" about does not like it and expresses it.

You are always antagonizing me Jesse. You kicked a guy on his T round. I called you out for it and then I am suddenly a server problem. I told you to leave me alone in my PMs yet you continued to message me. Then claiming that I was targeting you because you were one of my kills on my T-round?

Yes, I do pick on Craig. This is a separate issue, but I am sure Jesse will bring it up. Craig commented on underage women. He claimed there is no issue with nudes of underage women. That did not sit right with me.  I continually press him about it, yet Jesse comes antagonizing me without any context of the problem. I told him to leave me alone and yet he continuously PMed me.

Knowing Jesse, I highly doubt he did anything near harassing you, but in the event that this actually happened, making accusations with proof seems to be the time-tested solution to things like this.

These are my only encounters with Jesse. I am not going to apologize for something that was so misconstructed. 

If you do not think this is targeting, then why isn’t Ace, along with the other guests, on this list for their comments? Exactly, because this thread itself is targeting the people who Jesse does not like. Specifically, me.

Considering that I was Ace at the time of those screenshots, I can answer this question for you. I wasn't put on this list and neither were any of the other guests because they don't target/harass Jesse. It may seem trivial to call someone "stinky" and have it labeled as harassment, but he clearly didn't/doesn't like being called that. You continued to do it and that's why you found yourself on here.

I do not need to like or get along with anyone. I do not like Jesse. I find him toxic for my gameplay. I rarely even interact with him. He harasses me if anything. Now that he found the slightest opportunity to get me banned and here it is. For me calling him “stinky.”

See above

There is a facet of conception and evidence in this community. You all do not know what happened in the text chat, voice chat, and the logs. Jesse literally just picked and choose parts of the chat where he can create a narrative about me. Cake, a test moderator, was on, right? Why didn’t she mute or gag for this so-called problem? Yeah, I’m the clown.

This is the part where you would usually post evidence to further argue your point. Since you didn't do that, basically everything you said here is irrelevant.

I do not even play consistently with the people on this forum post. These are not the people that I call a community on the server.  What do they know what is been going on or not? Why should they decide to distinguish between a joke or harassment?

I am on a lot of the time when you are on. So are most of the people in this thread. You're literally just making things up now.

If I was supposedly doing this for a couple of weeks, where is that partial evidence Jesse? You’re just slandering me.

And you are doing exactly that by, again, talking out of your ass and not providing evidence. Jesse provided evidence of you continually calling him stinky despite him clearly not liking it or finding it funny.

FYI. No one was targeted with rdm. That map always causes problems because of the number of barrels available at spawn. It was most of the server, most guests, who were prop killing. I did not prop kill or rdm anyone. Again, there was also a moderator on.

You most certainly were part of the people who propkilled. I was, too. I will agree that floodlights causes problems with all of the props around the spawn.

my responses are in red obviously
(09-09-2020, 02:34 PM)FREEGCUBED knee gee Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 02:31 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: Honestly these guys to propkill and rdm A LOT and tend to get away with it. From what I've seen anyways. Maybe punishment would be good for them. +1

Untrue. Proof, please. Because the only people I rdm are the ones who I am friends with and none of them take it at heart. Because they also rdm me too.
You've prop killed me multiple times while sometimes i'm whatever with it other times its really annoying and uncalled for.

(09-09-2020, 02:35 PM)Henry Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 02:31 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: Honestly these guys to propkill and rdm A LOT and tend to get away with it. From what I've seen anyways. Maybe punishment would be good for them. +1
I don't know if you mean to include me in this statement, but I think most people are aware that I have been fighting what appears to me that donors are far less often punished than normal users. If you want to see what I had to say, I put it in the rules suggestion thread.
Sorry if i wasn't clear I havent really seen you personally be toxic but what jesse has provided is pretty bad and honestly upset me second hand cause I've been treated like that before for caring about the rules and it doesn't feel good.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(09-09-2020, 02:38 PM)malphite the adc slapper Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 02:03 PM)FREEGCUBED knee gee Wrote: You give no context of the situation. You post screenshots of parts of the people you do not like. That is all this is. You are trying to ban me for calling you “stinky”? It has been a community joke and you were not the only one being called “stinky”? They literally call me “stink gee.” For someone who cares about the server so much, you are still not the one who decides what constitutes something as a joke or not. There is a difference in the community in this forum post and the server. I will get to that later.

You are right in that he does not constitute what is a joke and what isn't, but it stops being a joke and becomes harassment when it's repeated and the person being "joked" about does not like it and expresses it.

This was a couple of days after he antagonized me. Like Jesse mentioned, if he didnt antagonize me then I wouldn't have called him "stinky."   

You are always antagonizing me Jesse. You kicked a guy on his T round. I called you out for it and then I am suddenly a server problem. I told you to leave me alone in my PMs yet you continued to message me. Then claiming that I was targeting you because you were one of my kills on my T-round?

Yes, I do pick on Craig. This is a separate issue, but I am sure Jesse will bring it up. Craig commented on underage women. He claimed there is no issue with nudes of underage women. That did not sit right with me.  I continually press him about it, yet Jesse comes antagonizing me without any context of the problem. I told him to leave me alone and yet he continuously PMed me.

Knowing Jesse, I highly doubt he did anything near harassing you, but in the event that this actually happened, making accusations with proof seems to be the time-tested solution to things like this.

Knowing someone does not mean anything. This event did happened. Is there a need for evidence for every gameplay? Jesse can tell you this happened.

These are my only encounters with Jesse. I am not going to apologize for something that was so misconstructed. 

If you do not think this is targeting, then why isn’t Ace, along with the other guests, on this list for their comments? Exactly, because this thread itself is targeting the people who Jesse does not like. Specifically, me.

Considering that I was Ace at the time of those screenshots, I can answer this question for you. I wasn't put on this list and neither were any of the other guests because they don't target/harass Jesse. It may seem trivial to call someone "stinky" and have it labeled as harassment, but he clearly didn't/doesn't like being called that. You continued to do it and that's why you found yourself on here.

I did not target Jesse. If it was a problem of harassment then he should have either told me or told the moderator. That's what they are for right? 

I do not need to like or get along with anyone. I do not like Jesse. I find him toxic for my gameplay. I rarely even interact with him. He harasses me if anything. Now that he found the slightest opportunity to get me banned and here it is. For me calling him “stinky.”

See above

There is a facet of conception and evidence in this community. You all do not know what happened in the text chat, voice chat, and the logs. Jesse literally just picked and choose parts of the chat where he can create a narrative about me. Cake, a test moderator, was on, right? Why didn’t she mute or gag for this so-called problem? Yeah, I’m the clown.

This is the part where you would usually post evidence to further argue your point. Since you didn't do that, basically everything you said here is irrelevant.

Again, that's a facet of conception and evidence. 

I do not even play consistently with the people on this forum post. These are not the people that I call a community on the server.  What do they know what is been going on or not? Why should they decide to distinguish between a joke or harassment?

I am on a lot of the time when you are on. So are most of the people in this thread. You're literally just making things up now.

No you're not. I am usauly on late at night. I don't play with you often. While writing this post, more people commented. I did not make that up. It was bad timing.

If I was supposedly doing this for a couple of weeks, where is that partial evidence Jesse? You’re just slandering me.

And you are doing exactly that by, again, talking out of your ass and not providing evidence. Jesse provided evidence of you continually calling him stinky despite him clearly not liking it or finding it funny.

Let Jesse deny it then. 

FYI. No one was targeted with rdm. That map always causes problems because of the number of barrels available at spawn. It was most of the server, most guests, who were prop killing. I did not prop kill or rdm anyone. Again, there was also a moderator on.

You most certainly were part of the people who propkilled. I was, too. I will agree that floodlights causes problems with all of the props around the spawn.

For someone who claims so much about evidence, where is the evidence of me prop killing then?

(09-09-2020, 02:58 PM)FREEGCUBED knee gee Wrote:

This was a couple of days after he antagonized me. Like Jesse mentioned, if he didnt antagonize me then I wouldn't have called him "stinky."   

Knowing someone does not mean anything. This event did happened. Is there a need for evidence for every gameplay? Jesse can tell you this happened.

I did not target Jesse. If it was a problem of harassment then he should have either told me or told the moderator. That's what they are for right? 

See above

No you're not. I am usauly on late at night. I don't play with you often. While writing this post, more people commented. I did not make that up. It was bad timing.

Let Jesse deny it then. 

For someone who claims so much about evidence, where is the evidence of me prop killing then?

Even if Jesse did what you claim, there's a key difference between the two of you.

Jesse has evidence, you do not.

I'm sure TTT staff will handle this matter from here.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(09-09-2020, 03:00 PM)[teal]Kiwi The Fruit Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 02:58 PM)FREEGCUBED knee gee Wrote:

See above

Let Jesse deny it then. 

Even if Jesse did what you claim, there's a key difference between the two of you.

Jesse has evidence, you do not.

I'm sure TTT staff will handle this matter from here.

If this about evidence or the situation? Evidence of absence is not absence of evidence. If you trust Jesse so much, let him explain the situation. Don't be so bias.
Jesus snip the parts irrelevant to your responses
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I literally did explain the situation though..... I told you to stop targeting me, you get hostile and then started to harass me a little while later. I told you to stop again then and you didn’t.
(09-09-2020, 03:08 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I literally did explain the situation though..... I told you to stop targeting me, you get hostile and then started to harass me. I told you to stop again then and you didn’t.

Really Jesse? I was the one to tell you to stop messaging me did I not? In the two of the three interactions we had. Are you really denying that? When I tell you to stop messaging me, is that not harassment?

All I told you it was wrong to kick someone out on their T round. Then you flooded my Pms and I told you to stop and you didn't.

I told you to leave me alone in the Craig situation yet you continue to message me when I told you to stop. I did get frustrated with you hence why I said to "fuck off."

If you deny both those situations then it's fine. That's just your character to lie then. Especially to these people who are very well trusting and protecting you. 

Also, you never told me to stop during the flood map. Neither did you tell anyone to stop or report it to the moderator. Yes, that is up to our character to stop, but again you did not report it at the time or even said to stop.
(09-09-2020, 03:21 PM)FREEGCUBED knee gee Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 03:08 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: -snip-

-snip-
Yes I did say stop. I told y’all to stop. I pmed you to not target me and I will say this again you got hostile. Also you told me fuck off when I pmed you regarding targeting I’m pretty sure.
I've said what I can say about this. I await the decision of the staff. Please do not let the responses of other users who are named in this post have any weight on the decision about me, while I think these should have had separate posts for each of these people, I understand why they were unified. I only worry that one's conception of what I have done may be muddled with opinions about the others here. Before any decision is made, please reread all of the posts relevant to my part of this discussion without the ones irrelevant to me in mind. Again, I apologize to anyone I've made feel uncomfortable.