Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeves
What's your biggest pet peeve?

I have two.

1. People who have double standards (okay if I do it, not if you do it)

2. People who don't use turn signals on a crowded interstate/highway/etc.
1. People who give me walls of text to sort through in ban requests (fucking press ctrl + click to highlight specific info you want me to see)
2. Ban requests where i gotta go back into old logs to find
3. Just existing
4. You existing
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
1. People who drive with their hazards on in the rain

2. People who wear their mask with their nose hanging out the top
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(09-10-2020, 09:37 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: 1. People who drive with their hazards on in the rain

2. People who wear their mask with their nose hanging out the top

THE FREAKING MASK THING BOTHERS THE HELL OUT OF ME.

My other pet peeves include people not using their turning signal (it's not that hard bless) and people who give others dirty looks for no reason (even though I WILL give you dirty looks if you don't WEAR YOUR MASK CORRECTLY)
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I just wanna respond to a few of these:

(09-10-2020, 08:39 AM)Mana Wrote: ~snipper all the garbage you wrote~
Fuck you

(09-10-2020, 09:37 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: 1. People who drive with their hazards on in the rain
~snipper~
1. Depends on the context. In the city? Yea thats stupid. On the highway? I can understand. Also depends on how hard its raining. Few months back I was driving on an unfamiliar single lane highway home when it started torrential downpouring. I drove with my hazards on because I wasn't comfortable driving 110km/h (70miles/h) on an unfamiliar highway when I couldn't even see more than 6 feet infront of me, so the hazards let people know I wasn't driving as quickly as they might expect.

(09-10-2020, 10:15 AM)[teal]Kiwi The Fruit Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 09:37 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: ~snipper~

~snipper~
My other pet peeves include people not using their turning signal (it's not that hard bless) and ~snipper~
As a resident not user of turn signals, depends on the context. When I'm alone and the only car on the road I don't use turn signals. No real point and just have the habit of not doing it. Of course though, if your turn, merge, or lane change will affect anyone else absolutely use those fun blinky things on the stick thingy in your vehicle.

Now, keeping in the format I would say my big two are:
1. People who do stupid shit on the road and then get angry at you for either reacting or doing the proper thing (IE idiot cuts me off doing 30km below the speed limit so I have to slam on my breaks to not hit him, I cut into the other lane and go around and the idiot decides he needs to honk at me)
2. People who have no respect for other peoples belongings (IE vandalism, theft, etc.). I have worked hard for everything I own and to have some asshole feel the need to key my car for no reason isn't cool.
1.) Whenever I can hear someone chew, I plan how I'm going to kill them
2.) Having to repeat the same thing over and over again
3.) People who twist facts to support their own agenda
1. People with no time management skills. I hate being stuck trying to contact group partners just to have them skip meetings or whatever. If I'm making plans with people, I expect the decency to at least be told "hey, I'm running late." or "hey, something came up." Outside of academia, I still hate when people run late by hours. It's disrespectful to me, without reason, it just feels like people don't care about the plans we make then.

But people get busy, so whatever, I just hate not getting a heads up.

2. @Ethan smh, since he wants to be mentioned so bad.
My real number 2: people who chew with their mouths open. It disgusts me to no end, I hate the sound, I hate the sight. I knew a guy who used to joke about "aerating his food," NASTY. So sorry if any of you take offense to that <3
My biggest pet peeve is when I make mistakes in my posts or threads. I legit go in and edit it over and over until it sounds good.
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
(09-10-2020, 11:03 AM)Burb Wrote: snip

pet peeve number 3: I don't get to see @burb as much as I want to >:(
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Thought of another

When @Mana wins Among Us
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]