GCubed Unban Request
Free the cube i've played for like a week and everytime i see this guy online he's a class act
I was only the banning staff member. I did not look over any of the evidence prior to banning. This was only brought to my attention last night and after looking it over, I believe that it was a misunderstanding and GCubed should not have been banned in the first place.

The way GCubed described it is exactly how it happened in game. Round logs show GCubed did not fire a single bullet. GCubed did nothing to aid the innocents, if anything he just looks like a bad T buddy. GCubed pulls out a c4, shows it to a bunch of innocents. One innocent tries to kill GCubed and Rylo then protects. GCubed then runs away, Rylo follows shortly after and kills another innocent, trying to protect GCubed again. GCubed did not shoot once, he did not ask for Rylo's help, nor did he help the innocents in any way.

This situation can be perfectly compared to someone saying all the T's in @ chat. You can't ban all the staff members for seeing the information? Action should only be taken on the receiving side if the information is used and not reported. The information was unsolicited, and only one person is breaking the rules. In this case GCubed is thrown in there along with the person breaking the rules because it's assumed he's guilty by association. It appears only one side is at fault here, and GCubed should be unbanned.

+1
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
i find this absurd that gcubed was banned in the first place, he has pulled this same gag probably hundreds of times in the past 2 years. the fact that he was lumped along in my ban was dirty and unnecessary. we had no contact besides voice chat ingame (not related to the ban) and no intent on teaming. i was the only one at fault in this situation and gpube should be unbanned immediately.

retard moment (forgot +1)
+1
+1 as long as there is no real conflicting evidence to disprove what Gcubed has said. Free Gcubed
+1 Unban Admen GCubed
Free my man gcubed he actually did nothing wrong here. If rylo killed someone actively killing/did kill a traitor then that's basically an rdm slay, not teaming in the slightest. I've known gcubed for a long time now and he isn't the kind of stupid to team.

+1 for unban
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(09-10-2020, 05:20 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: Free my man gcubed he actually did nothing wrong here. If rylo killed someone actively killing/did kill a traitor then that's basically an rdm slay, not teaming in the slightest. I've known gcubed for a long time now and he isn't the kind of stupid to team.

+1 for unban
no way am i getting out of this 2 week lmao, staff fuckin hate my guts and will scope in on any shit i do but still free gcube
(09-10-2020, 04:50 PM)squid Wrote: This situation can be perfectly compared to someone saying all the T's in @ chat. You can't ban all the staff members for seeing the information? Action should only be taken on the receiving side if the information is used and not reported. The information was unsolicited, and only one person is breaking the rules. In this case GCubed is thrown in there along with the person breaking the rules because it's assumed he's guilty by association. It appears only one side is at fault here, and GCubed should be unbanned.

What would you keep Rylo banned for then? It seems a little ridiculous to unban one person for teaming and not the other.
+1
Gcubed should be unbanned. No evidence without context. Take context as a baseline; evidence should not be absolute.
(09-10-2020, 06:45 PM)malphite the adc slapper Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 04:50 PM)squid Wrote: This situation can be perfectly compared to someone saying all the T's in @ chat. You can't ban all the staff members for seeing the information? Action should only be taken on the receiving side if the information is used and not reported. The information was unsolicited, and only one person is breaking the rules. In this case GCubed is thrown in there along with the person breaking the rules because it's assumed he's guilty by association. It appears only one side is at fault here, and GCubed should be unbanned.

What would you keep Rylo banned for then? It seems a little ridiculous to unban one person for teaming and not the other.
There have been similar situations where only 1/2 people has been banned for teaming. This is also not Rylo's appeal. You said that you saw it happen, there was no communication between Rylo and GCubed. He did not ask for Rylo's help.
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]