UnBan request for Spectacular Spud
Ingame Name: Spectacular Spud

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:102781794

Who Banned You: Christmas Fish

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Infinite

Reason for Mods to Unban: I really like this server, If i'm not RDMing i'm fun to play with, when I did RDM it was because I was playing all night and with 6 people on the server we were all messing around and then people joined that didn't know we were playing. I am a friend of Toaster Oven (I gave him the name) and he will back me up.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I was gonna put a good GIF here but it didn't show up :/
I can testify to this story. We were doing an alnighter before I became a mod, and there was no staff on, we were hardly playing at all, just killing for fun.
Mass RDM is Mass RDM, playing around or not.
If there were a ton of reports then I'd say +1 if it's been a few months from when you were banned and don't do it again, but if this was relatively recent +1 for reduce to a month or two. If everyone who was killed agreed to being killed, then I would say unban because it's not really RDM if you agree to get killed.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Keep in mind that this ban was on late night TTT. Like at 5:00AM-7:00AM. People just begin to do whatever and didn't really care.
If someone mass rdms and no one reports I dont think its fair to permaban them
Dont look so blue
(04-05-2017, 10:43 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: If someone mass rdms and no one reports I dont think its fair to permaban them

We do it regardless of reports because mass RDM is mass RDM and it's enforced unilaterally. Especially when it's blatant.

Your ban. My concern is why @"Christmas Fish" used the phrase (no appeal) in the ban reason. I'm reserving judgement until he comments.
+1 I remember you this guy was just fun +1 for reduce
[Image: original.gif]
+1 You a good guy and deserve unban. little mistake made and you learn
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
its your lucky day today

[Image: 57992-Daft-Punk-Get-Lucky-SNL-gif-4RtE.gif]

1. Gbans sucks ass and it didn't register your ban there.

2. I can't even find my screens for it because i am lazy and probably didn't take one.

SO

because its not in gbans, and i dont have any screenshots, you get off with a very stern warning.

It doesn't matter if its 3am or 3pm, if staff is on and you mass RDM you're probably getting banned.

I will unban you, but don't do it again plz.
[Image: tenor.gif]