I hope I don't regret this
Ingame Name: killerZoreo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170196959

Who Banned You: killerZoreo

Reason For Ban: "Still mod. Also Ill appeal this if I want to return" (I was still mod a week after resigning and didn't want to be a part of the TTT side of the community)

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I banned myself... 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Reed banned me over a year ago for RDM n Leaf

Other: If I'm for some reason still mod after being unbanned, I will ban myself again.
Yeah I remember you. You left after some drama in the server if I recall correctly. I wanted to say I’m sorry you had to go through that since I do remember people were causing you lots of trouble I’m pretty sure. I’ll have to warn you though the server can still be chaotic but maybe people won’t bug you as much so who knows. 1+ for unban since I don’t remember you causing any trouble while I was on. I don’t know if you still have mod though, you might have to ask someone else about that.
Yeah the server can be chaotic at times, but I'm sure you'll have a good time if you come back
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
I mean with whats been going on the server rn from the sounds of it, u sure you wanna come back?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(10-11-2020, 07:44 PM)Mana Wrote: I mean with whats been going on the server rn from the sounds of it, u sure you wanna come back?
I have no clue, but there is only one way to find out. And worst case scenario is I see that its still a shithole and never come back.
(10-11-2020, 07:49 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 07:44 PM)Mana Wrote: I mean with whats been going on the server rn from the sounds of it, u sure you wanna come back?
I have no clue, but there is only one way to find out. And worst case scenario is I see that its still a shithole and never come back.
It still can be a so called “shithole” at times but sometimes its actually peaceful and calm. It not always chaotic. Kinda hard to believe I know. Tbh I wouldn’t of mostly played 24/7 if it was always chaotic lol.
-1 trusted > mods

i wish you luck tho
+1 come back and just avoid the drama, just play, you're a fun person to play with.
+1 this. I think I remember you from when I played in 2019 and didn't have a problem with you.
He/Him/His
why is this thread still here. unbanned
[Image: b_560x95.png]