unban hurgle
Hurgle16

dont remember

mass rdm

indefinite

ive done my time, ive shown my wares. i was told to wait and i waited. ive done what was asked of me and left some form of mark on the community. ive been inactive for over a month because of life getting in the way, but i still did what i could and when i could

have not been banned before

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

STEAM_0:0:162379612

Relevant ban request can be found Here
[Image: b_560x95.png]
you dont seem sorry at all but because im inactive -0+0
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Ok... so what mark did you make again, because I really don’t know what mark you made on the community. I don’t even know if this thread is serious or not. So -1 for now unless anything else is added.
Original ban: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11965

You killed like 4 people with a sniper, including at least 1 fellow traitor. Sniping consistently takes skill and effort, so these rdms were not accidental by any means

An apology would go a long way but for now +0.
It's not that hard to not left click.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Apologies for such a late response, but this appeal has been Denied.

Jamming made a good point, so just refer back to that. Showing actual sincerity will get you a long way as your last two appeals have been completely lacking any sort of real apology for your actions. You may appeal again on 10-16-2020