Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the only d you need is daisy for tmod
Ingame Name: daisy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81733202

Time Played: 308.7 hours
[Image: adas.JPG]

When First Joined: May 6th 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Time zone is GMT+4. Sleeping schedule is still messed up, so I can be on whenever. If we are talking about specifics, 8am - 12am GMT.

Rank Desired: TMOD

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I've been on the server almost everyday and because of this I believe I have a thorough knowledge of the rules, and I believe I'm ready to do more to help out.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help because this community is pretty great for the most part. I like the people I've met on here, and DR has become a little family to me. Since DR's been becoming a lot more active, I want to see it grow and help improve it. And I always try to help out newcomers. I hate when other players bully others for being a kid/girl, or if they're unable to b-hop and so on.

Have you been sponsored? Nope!

Have you been previously banned? Nope!

Have you previously applied for staff: Trusted

How did you find us?: list of DR servers in the gmod menu

Other: Link to my gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/daisy...128:27015/
any feedback is greatly appreciated as always! <3
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
the only d you need is daisy for tmod - by daisy - 09-17-2020, 05:47 PM
RE: the only d you need is daisy for tmod - by Burb - 09-17-2020, 06:26 PM
RE: the only d you need is daisy for tmod - by Salty - 09-17-2020, 09:01 PM