Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction: ReThink
I just realized I never did an introduction. I've been here for a few months, but I figured I'd say hello. I am ReThink, I'm fairly new to ttt, (less than a year) but have been on steam for a while now. I used to play a ton of TF2, MC, Terraria, SWBFII (before it died :') ) and now Overwatch. So yeah. I'm also trying to get into publishing some maps i've been working on for ttt, and finally published my first one today. Link at the bottom if you want to check it out. It hasn't been tested with any crowd larger than 4, so if there's ever a beta-map test day sign me up m8. So hello everyone, and looking forward to being here more.

Link to the workshop page of ttt_spacepost_b1
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Hi
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Welcome to dinklebergs TTT! press F1 for TTT rules, and type !MOTD for SERVER specific rules!
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Remember to listen to easy street
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(04-06-2017, 01:18 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Welcome to dinklebergs TTT! press F1 for TTT rules, and type !MOTD for SERVER specific rules!

He isn't new lol

Regardless,

I formally welcome you to titty tea. May you spend your time here happily and RDM when mods are not looking, as I do.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(04-06-2017, 01:26 PM)????????? Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 01:18 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Welcome to dinklebergs TTT! press F1 for TTT rules, and type !MOTD for SERVER specific rules!

He isn't new lol

Regardless,

I formally welcome you to titty tea. May you spend your time here happily and RDM when mods are not looking, as I do.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Hello and welcome to (My) Dinks TTT forums Ph and DR are not relevant
[Image: original.gif]
Seen you on the server and you're pretty chill. Welcome to the forums!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-06-2017, 01:26 PM)𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄 Wrote:

He isn't new lol

Regardless,

Did he have to put on the sarcasm font?